25

~Jiyong's P.O.V~

~One Month Later~

"Well Mrs. Kwon, your baby is very healthy and growing fast, you'll be due within the next four months." The doctor stated as he passed the ultrasound wand over Brielle's lower stomach, picking up the baby's heartbeat. Jaejoon was with us this time and he was ecstatic to see his baby sister appear on the screen, small coos coming from his lips as he bounced around in my lap. "Dada!~" Jaejoon cooed, catching me off guard, Brielle's head turning to look at Jaejoon. "Did he just?..." Brielle asked, her face forming into a smile.  "Now he knows both of us." I chuckled, ruffling Jaejoon's hair as the doctor wrapped up our visit. "See you in 4 weeks!" The doctor stated before walking out of the room, leaving us to collect our things. Brielle was overjoyed at the fact that Jaejoon had finally said "dada" and I couldn't be happier knowing that he could tell us apart. We made our way home quickly, Brielle rushed off to lay Jaejoon down for his nap while I went into the kitchen to prepare something for us to eat. 

"I can't believe he said 'dada'" Brielle stated as she made her way into the kitchen, her hands gently placed on her belly, which had become fairly large in the last few months. I smiled happily as I made my way over to her, gently replacing her hands with mine, moving them in small circles against her stomach. "I was just as shocked as you were, I wasn't expecting him to just blurt that out, I was ecstatic when he said that," I replied, leaning in to kiss her before going back to preparing sandwiches for us to eat. "Saerin has been moving a lot these last couple weeks, I think she's ready to come out already," Brielle stated as she watched her belly move as Saerin kicked her. "I think so too." I piped up as I brought her sandwich to the table and then turning to grab water bottles from the fridge, placing them on the table next to our sandwiches. Brielle began to eat her sandwich as I sat across from her, chuckling softly at the faces she made as Saerin wiggled around inside her. "It almost feels like there's double of her inside there." Brielle chuckled as she patted her belly gently, finishing off her sandwich and drinking some of her water.

"Do you think if I take a nap for a while, you could play with Jaejoon when he wakes up from his nap?" Brielle asked as she got up from he seat to put her plate in the sink as well as down the rest of her water bottle and dispose of the plastic bottle. "Of course baby, sleep as long as you need okay?" I replied, popping the last o my sandwich into my mouth and then taking my plate to the sink as Brielle nodded and made her way to our bedroom, shutting the door behind her. I sighed at the quietness in the house as I made my way to the living room, plopping down on the couch and switching on the TV, turning it down so it wouldn't disturb Jaejoon and Brielle. It wasn't long before I could hear Jaejoon's cries echoing from down the hallway. I hauled myself up from the couch and made my way down the hallway and into Jaejoon's room, scooping him up out of his crib and then bringing him out into the living room, calming him down. "Are you hungry bubs?" I asked, Jaejoon nodding his head slightly. I made my way into the kitchen and sat him down in his highchair, gently placing a bib around his neck before making my way over to the cabinet to get a container of applesauce baby food.

I seated myself in front of him and unscrewed the lid from the top of the container, dipping the spoon into the applesauce and placing near Jaejoon's lips, which closed around the spoon as he ate the baby food. In the middle of me feeding Jaejoon, Brielle emerged from the down the hall, her eyes full of sleep as she stretched, her joints popping slightly as she made her way to the fridge to grab another water bottle and then seating herself on the opposite side of Jaejoon, smiling at him before yawning. "Its been a long time since I've had a nap that good." Brielle states after she takes a long drink of her water bottle, a small chuckle escaping my lips. "You needed it, baby, I'm glad you had a good nap," I replied, wrapping up feeding Jaejoon, making sure he finished his last bite of food before throwing away the container before cleaning his face and hands. Brielle watched me with a smile on her face, Jaejoon reaching out to her, Brielle gently standing up and taking off his bib before picking him up and resting him on top of her protruding belly. Brielle bounced him slightly before planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Do you want to play with your toys?" She asked in a cute, high-pitched voice, Jaejoon nodding eagerly. Brielle carried him into the living room and placed him gently on the floor before going to retrieve toys from his room.

I chuckled softly when she returned with an armful of toys, gently placing them down in front of Jaejoon, careful seating herself next to him on the floor. I made my way into the living room and took the spot on the floor opposite of Brielle, gently picking up one of the small stuffed animals from the pile, making it walk over to Jaejoon, causing him to erupt into a fit of giggles. I smiled softly at him as he giggled and tried to copy me, it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Brielle, Jaejoon and I played like this for the rest of the night until we decided it was time to clean up and crawl into bed.

A/N: YES, I KNOW, THIS IS LIKE A MONTH LATE. I JUST NEEDED TIME TO RESITUATE MYSELF AND RECOVER FROM A DEATH IN MY FAMILY. BUT I AM BACK, AND I WILL BE UPDATING IN BETWEEN WORKING AT MY NEW JOB AND CHORES AT HOME, SO BEAR WITH ME, I LOVE YOU GUYS!