I Hate Him (from Magnus' POV)

I just hated him, the totally attractive and totally stupid him. That perfect smile he would always flash out like life was peaceful and there weren't problems at all. Sometimes it felt like some kind of aura surrounded him, almost as nothing could go wrong by his side.

I hated how he was literally flawless, the damn man was kind, respectful, always ready to help and sacrifice himself for someone need. I hated that kind of selfless, that capability put the other well been before his.

I hated how everyone was so in love with him, how easily we all fall for him, how effortlessly we all would surrender to his will. I even hated how he didn't took advantage of that. He could have anyone, anything, anytime he liked out of this damn college. What he did about that? Nothing.

I also hated how my heart would go wild the second I laid my eyes on him or he did so with his. I hated how irrational I became whenever his attention was on me. It was like a master switch inside my head would go literally off and any traces of human intelligence vanished from me.

I hated, how hard I had tried to fight this... 'things' I was feeling for him. I didn't matter how hard I tried, how far I looked out for something wrong about him... I always found nothing. I also hated that.

But what I hated the most was how I wasn't able to really hate him. A near second one was how much I hated that teacher who paired us together that time.