The Job

Thomas woke up to a note by the bed:

tommy,
i had to run to the store to grab some food for breakfast and didn't want to wake you. i'll be home soon.

love you, dylan x

Thomas got out of bed and looked around Dylan's room. He smiled at the pictures of the tmr cast that hung on the wall.

He noticed a small box sitting on his desk. He slid the lid off reveal a stack of letters. Tears began to well in Thomas' eyes.

It was the letters he had written Dyl when they were apart. All 365 of them.

Dylan walked in the room, "Hey Tommy you're awa- wait why are you crying?" Thomas held the letters tight in his hand. "Y-you kept m-my letters."

Dylan smiled pulling him into a hug. "Of course I did my love." Thomas pressed his lips against Dylan's, knowing that he had found the one.

"I love you Dylan."

"I love you so much more Tommy."

...

Dylan and Thomas sat on a picnic blanket in the park, like they had done on one of their very first dates.

"Would you like another strawberry my dear?" Thomas asked in his sweet British accent. "Why of course my love." The two boys giggled as Thomas fed Dylan the strawberry.

"Listen Dyl, I have some important news to tell you." Anxiety shot through Dylan's body. "I know you're taking a break from acting after your accident and all, but I decided to go out and audition for something." Thomas was feared Dylan's reaction.

"Aw that's awesome Tommy! Did you get the part?"

"Yes actually! The movie is called Unbroken and I will be playing the villain! It shoots here in LA and starts next mon-" Thomas was cut off by Dylan's lips.

"I'm so proud of you Tommy. I really am. And you can live here with me in LA!" Thomas was too afraid to tell him about how his character has a love interest, and there might possibly be a sex scene involved.

He decided to save it for another time.