The Co-star

TIME SKIP

"It's the big day," Dylan planted a kiss on his boyfriends forehead. "I wanna hear all about it when you get home, okay?"

Thomas smiled nodding his head. "Love you, Dyl. I'll see you tonight."

...

"Hello Thomas, I'm the director, Hailey Joseph, but you can call me Hailey." The blonde haired woman smiled, reaching out to shake his hand.

"Alright please follow me this way, I need to introduce you to your co-star!"
Thomas was quite nervous to meet this girl. For the next three months, she would be his love interest, not Dylan.

"Thomas, meet Julia. Julia, meet Thomas." A girl with short, curly brown hair smiled at him. "Hi Tommy." She giggled.

"Um, hi." He was uncomfortable with the fact that she called him Tommy. Only Dylan was allowed to call him that.

"Okay you two. Today we're gonna start with the scene when you guys first meet. We have a long day ahead so let's get started."

...

It was lunch, and the cast was gathered together in the cafeteria. Thomas sat at a table alone, missing Dylan.

thomas: missing you

dylan: aw babe. how's it going?

thomas: it's good. we're at lunch right now

dylan: are the people treating my boy nicely

As Thomas was typing he was interrupted by a large slam on the table. It was Julia. "Hi Tommy," she winked. "Hi Julia," he groaned.

"Why are you over here all alone?" She moved closer to him, putting her hand on his thigh. This made Thomas very anxious. "I, uh, I don't know."

"Well a sexy boy like you shouldn't be all alone." Thomas phone began vibrating.

dylan❤️ is calling...

Julia looked down at the phone, pursing her lips. "Well it seems like your boyfriend is calling." She took the phone and slid in out of Thomas' reach.

She moved in close, practically biting his ear. "See you around my sexy boy."

...

Thomas came home to a home cooked meal and his sweet boyfriend waiting at the table for him. "There's my talented boy!"

Dylan ran up to him, pulling him into a hug. "My Tommy." Hearing that name now cause discomfort in Thomas.

"Hey everything alright?" Thomas was silent. Didn't even smile.

"Tommy?"