The Scene

The next day Thomas arrived to set with a big smile on his face. He had such a good day with Dyl the day before, that nothing could ruin his mood. "Well someone's in a good mood," Julia snarled. "Excited for our hot make out scene today?"

Shit. Thomas had completely forgotten. Today was the day the we're filming a really intense make out scene between Thomas' and Julia's characters. "Damnit Julia. I completely forgot."

Hailey arrived to the set, "Alright guys are you ready for today? We need to get started right away. I want this scene to be perfect!"

Awesome.

...

Thomas sat in the makeup trailer, while a stylist did his hair. He was going to be in nothing but his underwear for his scene, and he was slightly embarrassed. He tried to hide his red cheeks.

"Okay sweetie you're all set!" He thanked the stylist and made his was to the set.

"Okay Thomas I need you to get on the bed, and lay on top of Julia." He awkwardly climbed onto the bed, looking down at Julia who really seemed to be enjoying this.

"And action!" Thomas leaned into the kiss, while pinning her arms down. The kiss was deep and passionate, while Julia began to open her mouth. Thomas was hesitant.

"Cut! Cut! Thomas look at me. I really need you to get more into it okay. Act like your really in love! Can you do that for me?" The scared boy shook his head.

"And action!" Okay, Thomas, just pretend it's Dylan. You can do this. You can do this.

Thomas took control this time. He began grinding his hips as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She let out small little moans, that Thomas tried to ignore.

He felt her warm skin grind against his body. He liked this feeling. Pretend it's Dylan. Pretend it's Dylan.

"And cut! Great work everybody! Let's take five." Thomas went to the bathroom and pulled out his phone.

thomas: dylan i wanna go home