Chapter 7

Louis P.O.V

The boys fell asleep while I was watching the Ellen DeGenerous Show. We all didn't get a wink of sleep last night because of Niall.

He called Liam to come and pick him up. Of course Liam left immediately. Us lads stayed up for a half-hour until we all passed out on the couch. Next thing we knew, Niall came crashing through the door carrying a girl in his arms with Liam right on his tail. Harry gasped. I didn't know why, but it looked like Harry had recognized her. Maybe she was a crazy fan that stalked Harry. Who knows? I took my eyes off of him and looked at Niall. He was a mess. He looked so scared, you couldn't help but need to now what was wrong. Niall told us the girls name was Piper Emerson and her awful story. We all helped to put her into Niall's bed. Our Irish friend leaned over the sleeping girl and kissed her forehead. Us boys started walking out of the room, but Niall saw us leaving. "Please... stay..." He whispered. The rest of the night we spent watching Piper toss and turn.

In the morning, she woke up and started talking. She did seem familiar... but I couldn't place her. Well, anyway... me and Piper have already become super close. She has a great sense of humor and is very social. She said she doesn't have any friends. Well, SURPRISE! She just got 5 new ones. Me and the boys love her like a sister already. I think Niall has a different way of loving her though... if you know what I mean!

I was sitting on the couch, not able to get asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with... her. Eleanor and I broke up. I haven't told any of the guys yet. I know I should be able to tell them, but I just can't get myself to do it. I feel like they are going to judge me or something.

"WHAT!!!???????" I heard Piper scream from the bedroom. Oh no.....

Niall's P.O.V.

"WHAT!!!???????" She screamed in my face.

"Ooooowwww..." I said while holding my head.

"Sorry... again. But really!!!?" She said squealing. I nodded, she smiled and again screamed.

"She's got some voice there, don't she?" Louis asked from the door. We both blushed deeply. I got off of the bed, walked up to Lou and was about to punch in the stomach; but he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. I glanced at Piper to see if she would be coming to save me. All I saw was a pair of feet sprawled out on the floor and heard someone laughing like crazy.

"That girl is insane." Louis said once he closed the door.

"You just noticed that? SHE IS EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!!!! ITS FREAKING ME OUT!!!" I yelled.

"Soooo.... the whole hotel probably heard you, but on to important stuff." Lou led me to the island in the kitchen. "Zayn and Liam are still asleep in the living room and Harry's in his room... so I'll make this quick. I think you and Piper are adorable together and something is wrong with Harry. He has been in his room since Piper got here."

"He has?"

"Yup... but I know something about Piper is bugging him. He hasn't been talking to me all night. You have got to hel-"

I cut him off. "Don't worry. We've got this." I said. We got up, grabbed some cereal for Harry (and me.... Shhhhh!) and went to go knock on his door.

"Haz?" Lou said quietly. No answer. I rolled my eyes at him. He obviously has no experience dealing with Harry Edward Styles.

"Hey Harry! Guess who is single?" I called through the door. I heard a muffled answer. "Emma Stone" (A/N I don't know if he actually likes Emma... but its my story so... yeah) I heard Harry scoff through the door.

"And she's about to say who celebrity crush is on the telly!" That's when we got a response from him. He came crashing through his room and charged out of the door. When he came out, me and Louis grabbed him by the arms and dragged him back into the bedroom.

"What the heck, guys! I need to see Emma!" He complained from his bed. Louis was guarding the door in case he wanted to make a run for it. No one would really want to try to escape while Louis was ready to kick you in the shins with the power of a soccer pro. I was beside Harry on the bed ready to question him.

"Harry... we need to know what's wrong. Do you not like Piper? Cause she's gonna be with us for a while..." I started.

"NO! I mean... I know her from somewhere, Ni. I feel like we have met and we are supposed to know each other like the back of your hand. She's like me a lot, too. I think she is related to me or something, but I can't place her. Guys... it's killing me!" Harry said. His head was in his hands and he looked on the brim of tears. Louis left his 'post' and came over to comfort him.

Suddenly, the door opened. There stood Piper. She seemed shocked.

"Hazzy... Is it really you?" she whisper.

Harry lifted his head and gasped. He nodded and ran to Piper. They engulfed each other in a hug leaving me and Lou on the bed.

"What just happened?" We said at the same time.