Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V.

I ran up to Pipes and hugged her with all of my might. "Hazzy, I can't breath..." She said.

I let go of her and held onto her shoulders. I looked at her eyes and remembered the fun times we had as kids. "I can't believe its you.." I whispered. Piper nodded. "I've always thought you were one of the distant cousins mum always invited over something. Lik-" I went on and on and on about who I thought Piper was. "Whenever I asked mum about you, she would act like she didn't know what I was talking about. But One day, when I was looking for Christmas presents in mum's room; I found a picture of you in a drawer. I showed mum but she grabbed it and through it away." I concluded.

Piper nodded. "I totally understand. I caught Mom and Dad arguing about me not being 'hers'. I didn't understand then, but I do now. I thought I'd never see you again!" I hugged her again. I can't believe I am with her again.

"One question..." Niall said from behind us. Oh yeah, there here, too.

"How do you guys know each other?" Louis asked.

I looked at Piper for her permission. She nodded at me encouragingly. I studied at the lads for a moment before talking. "Boys... meet my sister."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!????????"

Niall's P.O.V.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!????????"

Piper and Harry look taken back. They were about to leave when I ran up to them and gripped their hands. "I'm sorry. We just didn't realize this. I-"

Louis cut me off. "I AM SO SOOOOOOOOORY!!!!!!" He yelled. He fell onto his knees and fake cried. We all laughed and Harry pulled Lou up to his feet. Haz opened his arm and engulfed Lou in a famous Harry hug. Louis made crying noises into his shoulder. I was still holding tightly onto Piper's hand. I glanced down at them and quickly let go. We both blushed again. And I mean REALLY blushed. Piper's cheeks, ears and neck were glowing a light pink. She looked down, trying to hide her gorgeous face, but I held her hand again.

She glanced up at me questioningly. I smiled a true smile and pulled her towards the boys. "Well, I guess we have another person to take with us." I told the boys. Piper squeezed my hand so i would look at her in the eyes. When I did, she looked like she was about to say something but Harry cut her off... again.

"Defiantly. So who would like to do the honors?"

My hand popped up in the air. Louis nodded his head in agreement. Harry smiled and pushed me towards Piper who looked like she was totally confused. "Niall... what's going on?"

I took both of her hands in mine and pulled her towards the bed. We sat down on the edge. "Niall..." She said unsurely.

"Piper... would you come on tour with us?"

Liam's P.O.V.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!"

"So you'll come?"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

"Would you guys PLEASE shut up!" I called from the couch.

"NEEEEVVVVEEEERRR!!!!" Louis called from the bedroom. Wait... the bedroom?

"What have you guys been doing in there all night?" Zayn called under a comforter on the floor.

"Eeeeewwww... Zayn. You are so perverted!" Piper said. I heard laughter and comments on how Harry was worse.

I chuckled lightly and sat up. I was in the middle of stretching when I was tackled to the ground. Piper sat on my stomach while Niall pinned me to the ground. "I"M COMING WITH YOU ON TOUR!!!!!!" She screamed.

"REALLY!!!" I yelled. She nodded and squealed.

"This is the best day ever! I am going on tour with my favorite band and I found my brother!"

"Wait, what?"

"Ooooh. Yeah... Harry is my brother, so yeah."

"How?"

"You can say that we have the same parents... but I am not exactly sure. I'll need to ask mom. I'm sure she has a copy of your birth certificate." Harry said while wrapping an arm around Piper's shoulders. She nodded and glanced at Zayn who was staring at them in awe. Piper nudged her brother and nodded towards Zayn. "What is your problem Zayn?" Harry asked.

He shrugged. "I just realized how much you guys look alike. It's kinda scary, actually." I laughed because its true.

"Well, anyway... Welcome to the One Direction Family, Piper!" I said proudly.

She smiled and hugged me. This is gonna be an awesome tour.