Chapter 10

Piper's P.O.V.

   Harry was setting up the laptop while I was talking with Niall in his room. "You know, Harry's gonna give you 'the talk' soon. Probably today." I said while leaning against the head board. Niall laughed and came to sit beside me. 

   "It will be extremely awkward... getting the talk from someone younger than me." He explained. I laughed lightly then became serious again. "You nervous?" He asked me softly. 

   I nodded slowly and played with my hands. "Can I trust you?" I asked suddenly, but immediately regretted it. Niall smiled and nodded his head reassuringly. I took a deep breath. "This may seem stupid, but I am actually scared they will accept me and love me like I never left. The only loving family I ever had was my dad, till Harry came around. I'm just worried that they won't do the same thing that Harry did." It felt like a a ton of weight just came off of my shoulders.

I looked up at him nervously. Niall smiled softly and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I am sure they will love you just as much as the boys and I do." He whispered into my hair. I grinned and hugged him with all of my might. "Pipes... Can't. Breathe." Niall choked out. I quickly loosened my grip on him but still clung to him. "I am feeling very loved at the moment." He said from above me. I laughed into his chest and finally released him. 

   I started to say something. "Piper! I need you to get into position. Mom and Gemma are both online." Harry called from his room. 

   I rolled my eyes and grasped Niall's hands tightly. "Wish me luck." I whispered and let go. I must of been blushing like crazy by then. I turned and exited the room.

    "Will do!" I heard Niall say, bu then he whispered something I wasn't supposed to hear.

     "With all of my heart, love." 

Niall's P.O.V. 

   "Will do! With all of my heart, love." I whispered the last part. I hope she didn't hear that, I thought. It just slipped. My feelings for Piper have grown every time I'm with her. I just want to be with her every minute of the day and call her mine. I know I have only known her for a few days but... you know. That's just life.

    I didn't realize that I was day dreaming until someone interrupted my lovely thoughts. "Wanna go see their reactions?" Zayn asked me. I nodded and left swiftly. This was gonna be fun!

Piper's P.O.V. 

   I was sitting behind the laptop while Harry was talking to Mum and Gemma. They were laughing and having a great time when Mum said she needed to get going. "Wait!" Harry said. "I need you to meet someone." He motioned for me to come on camera. 

   I scooted over beside him. "Oh my goodness! You guys are gorgeous!" I said in awe. 

   Harry laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, just like Niall did earlier. I smiled at the memory. "Whose this? New girlfriend?" Gemma asked rudely. I gaped at her. Is this really what my sister is like?

   Mum must have felt the same way. "Gemma be nice!" She said. Mum looked back at me. "What's your name, sweet heart?" She asked. 

   I looked back at Harry and he drew circles into my back to help me calm down. It worked. I studied my family for a minute. "Mum, Gemma... its me. Piper." I squeezed my eyes closed and tensed up, waiting for what came next. 

   They screamed at the top of their lungs. Gemma was mumbling something along the lines of 'I can't believe it... I can't believe it...'. Mum was touching the screen as if she could reach me. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. 

   "I am SO sorry that I was rude, sis!" Gemma said to me, then pretended she was stroking a beard. "Sis... hmm... I could get used to that!" 

    "Same here, Gemma.  Same here." I laughed. Gemma said she had to get going and we said our good byes. Once she left, Mum told Harry to leave. 

   "But Mommy!" Harry complained. "I wanna stay here!" Mum shook her head and Harry pretended to cry. "LOUIS! I need some one to hug!" 

   "Bye Harry. Love you!" Mum said. Harry said good bye and left. "So Piper... I wanna ask you something."  

   "What is it mum?" 

   "How about you come and live with me?"