Chapter 3

The walk up to the floor the lads were staying on was, basically, uneventful. Except for that people were opening their doors to stare at us because we were singing like maniacs. I even saw one man run downstairs. Probably going to tell on us, I thought. I was lost in thought when we came to an abrupt stop.

"Crap! I forgot that Piper is hurt." Said the blonde haired boy worriedly. Liam turned towards me and gasped. He grabbed my arm and examined the new bruises and a thick stream of blood. He showed Niall and he scooped me up bridal-style and sprinted down the hallway with Liam right on his tail. That's when I realized how dizzy I felt. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to slip into a dreamless sleep...

*******************************************************

I woke up under some big and fluffy covers. Where am I? I remembered the night before and shivered. It was probably one of the scariest experiences in my life. Then I realized who I met last night. It can't be, I thought. I sat up expecting to see the plumbing over my head, the cold concrete floor and the stairs that were basically falling apart; the things I woke up to for the past year. Instead I saw the most amazing room I had ever been in. I gasped despite if myself. It was more gorgeous than mom's house. 10 foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, and the biggest TV ever (70 inches wide and tall) surrounded me.

Then I realized there was a semi circle of people around my bed, staring intently at me. I gasped again. It was One Direction. I squealed and stared at them not knowing what to do.

The boys chuckled. "Morning, sleepy-head!" Louis said happily. I smiled at him then the rest of them. They looked they hadn't slept at all.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Zayn asked me. I nodded. Niall took my hand and the boys introduced themselves.

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Zayn."

"And I'm Jennifer!"

I started laughing my head off because 1) they thought I needed introductions

2) Louis is hilarious

And 3) that was one of my favorite videos

I fell off the bed from laughing so hard. These guys always make me laugh, even if they just met me. The boys were staring at me like I was insane, except for Niall. He was on the floor laughing right beside me.

"You two would make such a cute couple." Harry said. I stopped laughing because I realized One Direction, the biggest boy-band in the world, probably think I'm crazy. I need to make a good impression. I stood up and smiled.

"Sorry about that... just a sudden outburst. I haven't laughed like that in over a year." I said. They all nodded.

"Niall told us." Liam explained. I smiled at him. I was glad that I didn't have to cry in front of them... again...

After the true introductions were made, the boys patched me up. I was covered with bandages. The boys went to get breakfast, except for Niall. He handed me a baggy shirt and some sweat pants. "They might be a bit big, but I thought you might want to get out of your ripped clothes."The blonde boy said with a smile. I returned it and he led me to the kitchen.

When we finished eating, the boys led me to the living room and plopped down on the floor in a circle. I went to go sit on the couch but Louis chased me around the room, literally carried me like a potato sack, and sat back down in the circle with me on his lap.

"Tell us about yourself, Piper." Niall asked me from across the circle. I smiled. He wants to get to know me better! ME! I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Well, I am 17 years old. My birthday is May the 24th. I love music. I write stories and poetry. My prized possession is my laptop. I have no friends. I have always wanted a dog, preferably a border collie, but my mom hates animals. My dad was my best friend. I want to be a writer, but I don't think I'm good enough. That's basically it... except for that you guys are my favorite band ever!" I explained. The boys were laughing at the last part. "What?" I asked seriously.

"Nothing!" They all said at once. I rolled my eyes at them.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screamed in my ear.

"Or not!" said Zayn.

They all looked at me to see what I wanted to do. I looked at Louis.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" I screamed back at him. Louis smiled and put me on the floor gently.

AND THE GAME BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!