Forbidden To Fall In Love

Hi! This is my very first story. I hope you like it! :)

Note: This is only a story. Please do not be offended as I believe everyone is kind, no matter rich or poor. :) thanks!

chapter 1:

"How's Leo?" Mrs Kim questioned sternly. Her face was as fair as silk and in an unusual shape due to tons of facelifting. 

"Doing good. He hands in work on time. Topping every subject in the level." I replied. 

"Alright." She said and turned away. 

Reporting all these to her every week is really tiring so I at least expected a 'Thank You' from this luxurious lady, which caused me to fake a soft cough. 

She turned to me in annoyance, "If you were expecting a 'Thank You', then shame on you! Know your place!"

I tilted my head downwards in embarassment, "I'm sorry Mrs Kim, forgive me. I only wanted to ask if I could take my leave."

Mrs Kim flipped her magazine, "Whatever. You may leave."

I gently opened the heavy door and ran out.

I am Park Dawn. You can find lots of rich people here in Korea, and I am working for one. Spying on her one and only beloved son, Leo , every second of my life in school. I don't get paid, but at least I get to go to the most expensive school in Korea in return. 

"What's wrong Dawn?" My mother asked in concern as I stepped into our small rented apartment many miles away from school.

"Nothing, I'm just a little tired..." I threw my schoolbag onto the floor.

My mother goes to work at a restaurant down the street. She wakes up at 4 every morning, returning home to cook lunch for me and rush back to work again, only coming back home at midnight. I often plead my mother to stop coming home to prepare lunch for me because I can see that it is really troublesome for her. She can't afford for me to go to school, which is one of the reasons why I decided to accept the job.

"Well, eat your lunch. I'll be home at 11 today. Get some sleep. Don't tire yourself." She said, picking up her filthy slingbag. I nodded and faked a smile, I didn't want my mother to worry about me. 

My mother is the only one supporting me and making sure that I have food on my table.

My selfish father left 12 years ago when I was only 6 for a woman who holds a bunch of shares. I've sworn to hate rich people since then. I was forced to believe that they are ignorant and selfish people. If it wasn't for going to school, I swear I would absolutely not work for that woman. 

After eating lunch, I pulled out my textbook to revise and study what was taught in class today. I have to get good grades. To be honest, I would actually leave many questions blank during tests, making sure that Leo would always beat me, just like what Mrs Kim wanted.

The next day at school...

"Get out of my way!"

Suzy, a girl in my level, pushed me aside. Did I mention that I get bullied at school everyday? I have no friends, but a bunch

of insane guys crushing on me. 

"Seriously, you should come to school later. People like you with low statuses only deserve to be at the back." Suzy rolled her eyes at me, followed by laughter from a bunch of annoying girls in her gang. 

All the students in this school are rich ignorant people. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to block your way. I was just-"

I was rudely interrupted. 

"Oh please, forgive her. At least she knows that good dogs don't block corridors." 

That voice. It didn't sound like Suzy. 

I looked up. Jessica min. I hate her.

Jessica is engaged to Leo, obviously arranged by their parents, But Leo doesn't seem to have any interest in her. 

"Alright Jessica, we agree with you." Suzy smirked before slapping my back hardly, walking away. 

"What was that for?" I glared at Jessica. 

She laughed. "Look who's glaring at me now? ugly girl. Do you need me to pay you to smile?"

"I don't accept money from people like you!" 

Smack!

A-N:

sorry for the poor English. :P

I hoped you liked my first chapter! ^_^ And I will be really happy if you add my story to your library! thanks for reading!

I wrote a 2nd story that I spent a lot of time planning. Please check it out! ^_^ I promise that it will be mysterious and much more interesting than this story. thanks <3