Theme Park

Chapter 5:

Tomorrow is Saturday. I can finally sleep till 10 in the morning.  And that's what I thought. 

I was disturbed by my ringtone. Urgh. What now. I forced myself to sit up and answer the phone. I hate people who wake me up from my sleep.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"I screamed across the phone. 

"If you shout to me like that ever again I'll make sure my mom fires you." the person on the other line said. 

Leo. 

"Sorry. Why are you calling me on a Saturday?"I yawned and looked at the time. 

Its 7 in the morning...

"I'll give you 15 minutes to change and come out. I'm waiting!"He demanded and hung up.

What is he saying? 

I looked out of the window to see Leo's BMW.  

I ran to the toilet to prepare. Let's see. I'll brush my teeth and wash my face within 5 minutes, and then I'll change for 5 minutes. Done. 

"Dawn, you're a genius!"I said to myself. 

I choose a black skater dress and combed my hair. Then I looked into the mirror one last time. 

My bangs looked fine and my hair is really curly today. It grew until my shoulders and my big eyes made my face look innocent. 

I ran out of my apartment and stood in front of Leo's car.

"Get in here."he shouted through the window. 

I sighed and went into the car, "What do you want?" 

"Where's your mom?"He asked, totally ignoring my question. "She went to work."

Leo didn't reply. He just pulled the gear and drove off. 

"where are you taking me to?"

"You'll see. Just keep quiet."He concentrated on the road. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. 

I shouldn't have told him where I'm living. Now he just randomly come here and bother me. 

30 minutes later, I was ecstatic to find out that I was standing in front of a theme park and Leo came back from buying tickets. This is my first time in a theme park.

"How bout we try some rides."Leo pointed out. 

"Let's go!"I got so excited that I forgot all about how annoying Leo was. 

I ran to the nearest ride, A roller coaster. 

"Let's sit that!"I hopped onto one seat and Leo shoke his head. 

"It's going to be fun!"I smiled but Leo just walked out. 

The staff made sure we had our sit belts on, then he pressed a button which made the long snake move up all the way up. Leo is going to miss all this fun. 

I screamed as the roller coaster made its way down the slope and then up again. 

After that,  I went onto even more exciting rides. While Leo just stood there, waving and smiling at me when I was having so much fun.

"You can't just come all the way here and just sit the merry-go-round..."I said while chewing onto the burger. 

We were eating lunch at a restaurant next to the roller coaster. 

"I'm not the type of guys to sit rides."He claimed. It's really obvious that he is scared. 

"You're scared. Aren't you?"I laughed and he glared at me,"No. I just didnt want to sit them." 

"Please? It's really lonely to sit alone."I frowned and Leo sighed. 

"No."He looked away. He looks really handsome when he's mad. 

We spent half of the day in the gift shop, because it was huge. 

I kept on throwing hats and hairbands onto Leo's head, then he would continuously

scold me for being a nuisance. Many people even mistook us as couples. 

There were so many toys and keychains and cute items that I wanted all of them! But whenever I picked up a toy and looked at the price, I put it back down. Why is it so expensive? 

There was this toy that I really liked. It was a pink bunny that wore a ribbon with big eyes. But I don't have that much money, so I placed it back to the shelf. 

"Let's go out and have dinner. Its getting late." Leo groaned, again. He probably said that 5 times already. But I insisted to stay in the shop. 

"Alright." I sighed and walked out of the shop. I could hear Leo's footsteps behind me. It disappeared after awhile. 

I turned behind to find Leo out of sight. Where did he go? Feeling annoyed, I returned to the gift shop to find Leo at the cashier.

"I thought you weren't going to buy anything?  why are you-" 

Leo lifted the already paid pink bunny that I wanted so badly. A smile instantly grew on my face.

A-N:

Yay! Leo and Dawn finally getting along! Although this seems really fast but I planned the story so I won't make them a couple that fast.

I hoped you liked the story and really sorry for poor english!

Vote, Comment and follow!

45 Views for next update :)