Kris

Chapter 10 (Kris)

Hi! A new chapter after so long. I didn't get 6 views though. I just want to finish this story and proceed to writing another story so, Here you go! :)

Dawn's POV

My mother stared at me like I am crazy. 

"what? Your boyfriend?"She slapped my arm gently and then smiled, "You didn't tell me Dawn! Were you worried that I won't accept him?" She was as happy as a lark. 

"Yes, we're planning to get married next year." Leo clapped his hands. 

I grabbed Leo by his arm and pulled him out of the room. 

"what did you just say? What if Mrs Kim finds out? What are we going to tell her?"I looked up at the giant Leo. The top of my head is just at his shoulder. 

"If you don't say anything and I don't say anything, no one will know right?" He smiled. His smile always make me shrug because its really cute.

"I..I'll return you the money bit by bit."I said softly, pinching my skirt. 

"Cool. You can start by treating me lunch tomorrow and this means you have to sit with me during lunch. Get it?" He said while walking away, waving his hand. 

I sighed and went back to my mother's ward. 

"Dawn. You should have told me earlier. Then he can come over for dinner and not meet me in this state! Besides, I always wished that you could have a boyfriend!" My mother laughed to herself. 

"Umma, he's not my boyfriend! " I pouted. It'll be kind of nice if I had a boyfriend though. But not Leo, never.  

The next day...

Leo was already there when I reached school. 

  Jessica, as usual, was bothering him. He was reading a book of philosophy. There goes the Top student in the school.

I sat down next to him and he ignored me. 

He's so weird sometimes. One minute he's nice and cute and the other he's cold and heartless. 

"Class, we have a new student today!" Ms Kang announced. 

My eyes shot towards the door as another tall and handsome Korean giant came in. 

"Hey, I'm Kris. Kris Geum."He smirked. He was wearing home clothes. His eyes were dark and mysterious with thick eyebrows and his hair was dyed light brown. 

"This is Kris who lived in Canada! Top student from his school and he transferred here just last week."Ms Kang looked really excited. 

I could hear many girls squealing just like how they did when they saw Leo  during the time when Leo and I were transferred here after I got the job.

Kris looked at each of us one by one. He looked at everyone for less than a second before he looked at the next. 

"Kris, the top student in our school is Leo, over there. No one ever got higher marks than he does."Ms Kang introduced Leo to Kris and they both glared at each other. 

"Interesting. The next top student shall be me."He laughed and then turned to have eye contact with me. 

"And who's that?"He looked at Ms Kang. 

"She's Dawn, 2nd in the level."She replied looking at Kris. I could see she is already having a crush on him. Afterall, she's still young enough for him. 

"You, third next term."he raised his eyebrows and stared at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away. 

He kept staring at me when he walked over to his seat. Leo turned to look at me. I could see Leo's veins already popping out from his neck. 

"Can you believe that guy? He just came and I hate him already."Leo threw his pen onto the floor. 

"Calm down. Didn't Ms Kang say that no one can ever get higher than you?"I stood up, wanting to pick up his pen for him. 

Afterall, it's my job. I was paid to serve him. 

"Sit down, don't pick it."Leo grabbed my arm and pulled me down. 

I sighed and sat down. Now two guys are fighting for the top position. 

We started lessons and whenever Kris got annoyed he would scold people in English. 

His English is perfect compared to us. 

Kris has a very bad temper and a bad attitude. Another arrogant rich one I guess.

After class I was at my locker when Leo walked towards me. 

"I will not step down from being the top in the level. He'll see."Leo placed his books into his locker and slammed the locker door shut. 

Did I tell you that his locker is super neat? He has this cloth inside his locker which he would use to clean whatever dust there is on his stuff. 

I didn't reply Leo. I mean, he stomped away before I could reply. 

So I just took the books for my next lesson and closed my locker.  I was walking to my class when I bumped into Kris. 

Oh no. I am so dead. 

"Watch out where you're walking. Or did you purposely do that so that I will notice you?"He folded his arms.

"I am so sorry, I was rushing to class and-" 

Kris interrupted me. 

"Whatever. Just get out of my way." He snapped and pushed me aside.

A/N:

Yay Kris! How does he look like? Just search for "EXO Kris" on google. ^_^ ♡

5 views in this chapter for next update.