Not Getting along...

Chapter 3:

Not next to Leo...anyone but Leo!

I tried to avoid eye contact with him while walking over to my table. Jessica kicked her table in jealousy. Well it's not my fault? 

She probably hates me now. 

I hid my head on the table until Ms Kang was done rearranging our seats. 

"Class, flip your textbook to page 57. We're starting a new chapter today." She walked over to the teacher's desk.

Leo slammed his textbook onto his table and turned to me. 

"Desk rules. No putting your stuff on my table. No talking to me in class. I don't allow any of your friends to sit on my seat. If you do any of that I'll make sure you're fired."

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Having to sit near Leo and his future wife was like hell. Oh wait,  here's an example. 

"Leo oppaa*..."Jessica tapped Leo's shoulder with her pen. 

Leo snatched her pen and threw it onto the floor, "Will you just shut up? I'm trying to concentrate here!" 

"Why are you talking in that tone?! Are you annoyed with me?! I thought we talked about this before?!" Jessica shouted and Ms Kang had to stop the whole class just to calm her down. 

I'm sick of this. It happens almost everyday! And Mrs Kim only thinks its good

"How's Leo?"

"We had a change of seats and now Leo is sitting in front of Jessica. They seem to be doing really well." I said, hesitantly. 

"Really? That's great news! I knew they're a

perfect match! Seems like we'll get the money from Jessica's family afterall!" Mrs Kim chuckled. 

"May I leave now, Mrs Kim?"

She pointed to the door, which is a signal that I could! I quickly walked towards the door. 

"Oh and one more thing."Mrs Kim suddenly said, stopping me.

I turned around, "What is it?"

"Where are you sitting?" 

Oh no! If she found out that I'm next to Leo she'll kill me. 

"At the back of the class."I lied. Why did I do that?! 

"Good."

I ran out of the gigantic living room. I heard

Leo walking in.

"I heard you're sitting in front Jessica, and you 2 are communicating well. I knew you'll like her!"Mrs Kim exclaimed to her son. 

"No we are not communicating. And no, I do not like her at all." I heard Leo reply. 

That's all he have to say for me to end up in a coffin. 

"What?! So what that bitch told me was wrong?!" Mrs Kim screamed. 

"Don't call her a bitch. It's not her fault that I don't have feelings for Jessica!" Her filial son,  shouted back.

Why is he defending me? Maybe he really is a  good person. 

"You are shouting at your Mother to help Dawn. Wow." I heard her throw something. 

"So I was wrong about you all along. I hired

her to make sure you and Jessica are going well. And now you are talking back to me! How ungrateful! "

"I'm ungrateful?! I didn't want to marry Jessica fom the start! It was you who forced me to!" Why is Leo so angry? 

I heard footsteps coming behind me. 

"What are you doing here? Trying to hear our conversation?" 

Leo grabbed my arm, again, and pulled me out of his house. He walked and walked and walked, until his house was out of sight. Then, he let go of my arm. 

"Looked what you've done?! Who said I was getting along with Jessica?!" He bellowed. 

"I'm sorry, I had to report something good to your mother or else she'll fire me."I looked to the ground.

Leo folded his arms, "Please stop ruining my life.

I lifted my head,"What?" 

"You're ruining my life. I want you, to get out of my life!"

*Oppa: It's a term used by girls to call older boys. It can also be used by girlfriends to call their boyfriends.

A-N:

sorry for the bad English! ><

Thanks for reading! You're probably wondering why I know all these Korean things. It's because, I'm into Korea!  :)

Please vote and comment if you liked the story!

-HJ

25 views for next update! ^_^