One ×

(A/N- I suggest you go read the first story before starting to read this one other wise you'll be extremely confused, it's called Just Another Fan. If you don't want to, have fun being confused lol.)

"Callie, you can't hide from me forever." Matthew calls out from behind my bedroom door.

"Matt, I just wanna sleep." I whine, but he just walks into my room and plops down on top of me on the bed.

"Yeah, well I do to." He says kissing my cheek before getting under the covers next to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

"Remember we have to go see the fault in our stars tonight," He reminds me as he runs his fingers through my hair. I sigh and nod my head before laying it on his arm.

"I know," I murmur slowly opening my eyes to see him. "This makes it our third date," I remind him and he smiles.

"I know," He tells me as he kisses my forehead before closing his eyes, I do the same only to be woken up five seconds later by Carter running in the room and jumping onto the bed. He ended up falling on top of both of us.

"Get up you to weirdos, we have to go and get breakfast with Ariana!" He yells in my ear and I groan pushing his face as far away from my face as I possibly could. "You going to get up... Or nah?" He asks and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Go away." I whine as he stands up on the bed and starts jumping like a five year old would do. "Carter stop, I'll get up if you leave my room." I reason and he stops jumping. But narrows his eyes at me.

"You know the minute I leave this room you'll just go right back to sleep, I know you Callie." He remarks before jumping again, I finally sit up and grab one of his legs making him fall onto both Matthew and I's legs, making my knees pop which was really weird.

"I'm up, okay?" I laugh before pulling my legs out from under him and standing up from the bed, stretching a small yawn escaping my lips as I did so. "Can you to leave my room pretty please? I have to get dressed." I tell them and they both nod before they leave, Carter rolling off of the bed and groaning before jumping up and running out of my room. I just laugh  and shake my head before looking my door.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out some faded blue skinny jeans before tossing them onto my bed and going over to my closet and looking through my shirts, only to grab a simple gray tank top with a black cross in the middle of it, tossing that with my jeans before going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

Once I pull on my outfit I brush my hair and straighten it, applying a light amount of makeup. "You take forever,"  Matthew says as he walks into my bathroom. I narrow my eyes as I turn towards him.

"I locked my door, how'd you get in here?" I ask looking up at him, he just smiles and holds up a butterknife.

"I'm good at opening doors with butterknives, love." He explains to me, I just roll y eyes before walking around him, grabbing my purse and phone. "Are you finally ready?" He asks me once I pull on my white chuck taylors. I nod my head.

"Yes sir." I respond and he shakes his head, a small smile tugging at his lips as he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs where Ariana and Carter were waiting for us. "Ariana," I grin as I hug her, her small belly poking my stomach and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Callie, it's been a while." She smiles as we pull away from each other.

"I know, a lot has happened since the last time we seen each other," I say honestly, there's been a lot of bad crap that has happened between her uncle and I since the last time we seen each other.