Five

June 22nd, 2014

"Angel, what are you doing?" I ask, watching him as he rolls around on the floor in the living room. He just shrugs and I laugh pulling the blanket I had on closer to me. 

It's the first time I've been home in like a week or two, I've been at Cameron's the whole time. We've just been hanging out, like we did before we got together officially. I truly never realized how much I missed just going to the beach as friends, messing around and having fun together.

Being just friends with him has really been hard. All I've been wanting to do is just kiss him, but I've held back and contained my feelings.

"We should really go out to Point Dume." Angel suggests. I nod my head in agreement, Point Dume is perfection.

It's a beautiful beach that you have to hike down too. It's really beautiful. Plus we don't live that far from it, since that's Angel's dream location to live, he found a house about a mile from it.

A lot of celebrities live over in the neighborhood by it, houses that over look the beach and cliffs. Truly beautiful.

"Yeah, we should." I smile standing up from the couch and stretching.

"Text Cameron and Nash to see if they wanna come." He says as I walk past him to go up to my room. I nod my head yawning before jogging up the stairs and walking into my room.

I change into my turquoise and white strapless bikini top, and then my white bottoms. I pick up my phone off of the nightstand and unplug it from the charger.

Matthew just came to town, so I might as well invite him too. I dial Cameron's number before putting it on speaker and walking over to my closet, grabbing a pair of high waisted black shorts.

I pull them on just as Cameron answers the phone. "Heyyy," He says into the phone.

I smile at just hearing his voice. "Hey, Angel was wondering if you guys wanna come with us to Point Dume?" I ask buttoning the last button of the four on my shorts.

"Yeah, where's that at?" He asks.

"Its in Malibu, not to far from my house, just come here and we'll all walk there." I say running a hand through my tangled hair.

"Alright, Nash and Matt are getting dressed right now. We'll be there soon. Love you," He says the last part quickly. I just laugh and tell him I love him before hanging up.

I brush my hair and pull it up into a high pony tail before braiding my hair.

I pin my bags in the side with bobby pins, then grab some random sandals before grabbing a towel and my phone and walking back down stairs.

"Have you seen my life proof case?" I ask going through all of our phone cases. Taking off my matching one to Matthews.

"Its in the back of the drawer, grab mine too, please." Angel says as he ties the tie on his swim trunks.

I find both of ours and toss him his red one while I put my gray and turquoise one on my phone.

"Cameron and them should be here soon," I inform Angel. "We could go pick up some subway to take down there with us when they get here." I suggests and he nods his head.

"Starbucks too," He smirks, putting his wallet in the only picket of his swim trunks. I nod my head in agreement as my phone vibrates with a text from Matthew.

From Mattchu

Hey, can I bring Lesly?