Fifteen

August 11, 2014

"Cameron," I groan as he tries to make me stay home with him.

"I don't want you to be gone all day at school." He pouts. I such and shake my head.

"I only have two classes I have to take, I'm not gonna be there for long." I explain.

Its my senior year, and today's the first day. I started school late when I was younger that's why I'm eighteen in my Senior year.

But I took summer school my first two years of high school including the one going from eighth grade to ninth to get some of my credits and now I only have to take AP history and calculus.

"Alright, fine." He sighs kissing my cheek, letting me go. "I'll drive you though."

I just agree and follow him down to his car.

"What time do you get out?" He asks me.

"Uhm, I think I'm getting out at ten but I'll let you know." I tell him as I go through my instagram. Deleting a few selfies that I didn't like anymore, only having a few pictures on there of just myself the rest with the boys and my friends.

"Alright, I'll see you later then babe." He says once we're at my school. I nod and kiss his cheek before slipping out of the cad and walking onto campus.

"Amy!" I almost yell as I tackle her in a hug. "I haven't talked to you in what feels like forever."

"I know! Slide into my DMs gurllll," She laughs as I hug Isela, Topacio, Kevin, Gabe, MarcAnthony, and Raymond.

"I've literally been so busy." I frown. "But I promise, we will start hanging out again." I promise them.

"We better!" Isela smiles.

"How are things between you and Cameron?" Topacio asks.

"We're okay? I guess you could say that. We're not together but we act like it. How are things with Dylan?" I smile. "And you and Luke, Isela! Calum and you, Amy!" I say remembering their relationships.

"Luke and I are back together, and we're getting pretty serious. We've dropped the L bombs." Isela grins, L bombs from Awkward, the show we love, like, a lot.

"We're pretty much friends with benefits but we don't see each a lot any more so we decided until he's not as busy we'll remain friends. But Calum and I are fine." Amy grins.

"Dylan and I, we're really good friends. He's the sweetest, we've been on a few dates but we're taking things really slow," Topacio clarifies.

"I'm so happy for you guys, we all need to go on a double date times two, soon?" I smile happily.

It feels so good to be able to talk to the people that have been there since seventh grade again.

"Yes! Talk to Cam about it! Calum is in town till the VMAs so we should totally all go out!" Amy smiles.

"I'll talk to him about it when he's pi ks me hl for sure," I smile as the bell rings. "I'll text you guys."

.

.

.

.

"I'm coming to say hi," Amy says as we walk into the parking lot. Her and I are actually taking the same classes and we get out together.

"Alright," I laugh spotting Cameron's car, Amy and I walking over to it. "Hey," I smile at Cameron through the window that was rolled down as I open the door.