Twelve ×

"Your mom and Madison." Cameron states. I stare at him for a while before pulling my phone out of my pocket. "What're you doing?"

"I'm going to call both of them and give them a piece of my mind. They're so fucking annoying. Jealous and disgusting." I say annoyingly as I dial my mothers number.

She answers almost immediately. "Hey, honey. How are you?"

"Don't try to sweet talk me, why are you doing this? You and Madison? That's really immature." I snap.

"What're you talking about?"

"You and Madison black mailing me ring a bell? You should just mind your own business when it comes to Cameron and I's relationship and quit trying to ruin it. Because its obviously not going to work." I mutter.

Gosh this woman pisses me off.

"You've put me through a lot, so its only fair I got you back somehow, and since Madison and you aren't on good terms I asked her for some of the DL."

"Ewh, why are you using slang? You know what that isn't important. What do you want?" I sigh.

I just want her out of my life. For good.

"I want you to come home." She states.

"Yeah no thanks. Stay out of my business. And life." I snap before hanging up. Its harsh but she's the one who kicked me out.

Next I dial Madison number, which I had to get out of Cameron's phone.

"Hey, Callie." She Coo's as she answers.

"Hey, Madison." I retort. "Seriously, I don't get why you're so obsessed with ruining Cameron and I's relationship. Its not like if we break up you two will magically end up together."

"Oh no, I don't care about ruining your relationship. Not anymore at least, I just want to see you suffer. Just like I did when you and Cameron would fight and even though you two were pissed at each other, he still loved you. Even when we had sex, he would moan your name. I want you to suffer for that."

"You're sick." I gag. "Seriously back off. You're not hurting me in any way."

"Yeah I know. But its still the satisfaction I get out of trying to ruin your life." She says prodely.

"To think... I was going to consider being friends with you." I scoff.

"You were?" She asks, guilt in her voice.

"Yeah I was. But you went behind my back to team up with my mom... Just to ruin my life as you put it."

"I'm sorry, your mom just asked me to-"

"Bullshit, if you ever wanted to make things right between us you wouldn't have done it. But since you didn't get far with it, I'll let it go."

"So we can finally be friends?"

Desperate? Yes.

"Sure, I have to go. Cameron and I are getting ready to go on a hike." I say before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"Are you smoking crack?"

That's the first thing Cameron decided to ask me.

"No, I just want all this shit to be done. Why do I have to have enemies Cam? I shouldn't have them, for stupid reasons. If someone hates me I want them to hate me for something logical." I explain getting out of the car.

"That makes sense." He responds walking over to me. "We're just gonna hike up to the Hollywood sign."

"Alright." I smile as he grabs my hand. I just follow behind him. It was so peaceful out and it was only him and I. Nobody else.

I wish it was just Cameron and I alone all the time because we can just be with each other with out the constant interruption.

"Its so beautiful out here." I say in awh, the dark skin was lite up with a million stars.

Its so weird how the stars aren't even really there, they're in the past.

Makes you think.

"It is... Perfect night," He smiles pulling me close to him as he kisses my forehead.

He takes a picture of the view and posts it on instagram. I just stood next to him watching him type a caption.

"We should get going." He suggests. I nod my head and follow him.

I never expected it to be so exhausting. But then again I'm so not fit so that's even worse.

"Tired much?" He laughs as we get into the car.

"Very," I smile pecking him on the lips.

.

.

.

.

July 30th, 2014

"I'm so excited!" I say happily, Cameron laughing at me as he lays out on my bed watching me as I change into my outfit for the concert.

Shawn's concert.

He really made it big. He's gonna go far with his amazing talent.

My outfit consisted of black floral high waisted skinny jeans, a white long sleeve crew neck and white chuck Taylors. (Pic on Jafedits (: )

"Me too, I haven't seen him in a while." Cameron grins as I apply makeup to my face, only doing eye make up so I don't look like a clown when it gets sweaty and smears.

"Yeah I know, me either." I say running my fingers through my straightened hair.

"You ready?" He asks once I look myself over in my mirror one more time. I smile and nod, following him to the uber LA SUV that's picking us up, Angel and Nash were already in the car waiting for us.

"Took you long enough," Angel scoffs as I sit next to him in the very back, Cameron sitting down next to me.

I just shrug and pull my phone out of Cameron's pocket of his pants.

"Let's take a picture." I tell Cameron and Angel, handing my phone to Angel to take the picture. Which he does.

I post the picture of us on Instagram.

Tonight should be fun. A night out with the boys to see @shawnmendes perform, so proud of him.(:

(A/N- Sorry its been like months it feels like. I'll try to do a double update.

Those who I promised I'd send the chapter too early, I'll have to do that with the next chapter!

Thank you guys for supporting me!(: And my story(s)

You guys have made my life worth living.

100 Votes For The Next Chapter(:

Stay Clean - Sam Pottorff

Stay Strong - Cameron Dallas

Stay Fierce - Carter Reynolds

Stay Strong - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)