Twenty-Two

"You look great," Cameron winks at me as I apply eyeliner onto my waterline.

"Yeah, okay." I scoff standing u from the floor and adjusting the t shirt from Aeropostale that I got from the boys new clothing line there.

"You do, you do have to get all dressed up to go out to dinner with me, you should know this." He says looking down at my outfit.

I didn't really feel good but he still wanted to go out to dinner, so I am just wearing some black soft leggings and a t. I couldn't turn it down though, food is life.

"What're we doing for Halloween? It is tomorrow." I frown wrapping my hand around his bicep as we walk out to my car.

"We could go out, or we can stay in and watch scary movies with pizza." He says opening the passenger door for me. "Whatever you want to do I'm down."

He's such a gentlemen, always has been.

"You have to want to do something, I don't think I'm going to be much fun to be around."

"Babe, I don't care." He laughs grabbing my hand, "I want to hang out with you."

"I'm getting sick, I don't want you to get sick." I say watching him as he sits in the drivers seat, looking like the beautiful human he is. "Go out, Mason and I can cuddle."

"No, only I can cuddle with you. I'm no going out, I just want to spend our first Halloween together doing whatever you want, even though you're getting sick. Don't try to fight it, its settled were going to watch scary movies and eat Papa Johns."

I just sigh, I'm so lucky to have him.

"Thank you, Cam. It means a lot to me that you are willing to give up your night for me, really." I smile as we park in the parking lot of Olive Garden.

"Anything for you, I'd give up my life for you Callie. don't ever think I wouldn't." He says jumping out and opening my door for me, I smile at him attaching our hands together as we walk inside.

We had to wait a few minutes before being seated at a booth.

.

.

.

.

"Why is there a puppy on my desk?" I ask opening my bedroom door. A brown lab puppy was laying on my desk.

"I got her for you," Cameron smiles before leading me over towards the puppy, but I wasn't focused on the puppy. I was focused on the small box next to her with a ring inside.

"I'm not proposing -- right now at least, I mean I want to propose to you right now but I know we're young so I decided to get you this instead, its. a promise ring. I just want to promise you that one day Callie," he pauses slipping the ring onto my finger.

"One day I will be on one knee making you my fiance. I promise I will never stop loving you. You're my world, you have become so much more important to me than anybody else has and I want you in my life for the rest of my life."

I had already wrapped my arms around him and had tears brimming.

"I love you so so much, Cameron." I say blinking and the tears started to fall. My body was melting into his as he wrapped his arms around me. After standing there rocking back and forth I remembered the cute puppy and pulled away quickly.

Picking the small puppy up into my arms and kissing her nose. "Thank you babe," I say kissing Cameron on the lips slowly pulling away.

"You're very welcome. Now let's cuddle." He laughs jumping onto my bed. I nod and make my way over to him with the puppy. Crawling under the blankets with him with the little puppy still in my arms.

She seemed extremely tired, but she smelt like Cameron's cologne and I grinned.

She smells so good.

Cameron smells so good.

"Gimme a kiss." I mumble puckering my lips, Cameron laughing but pressing his lips to mine.

"Angel!" I yell and he comes into the room glaring at me. "Will you take this beauty? I'm going to sleep."

"Of course I love this little girl." He grins taking her from me. Before leaving the room, locking the door behind him.

I press my lips back to Cameron's and smile against his plump pink lips.

I'm so fucking lucky.

(A/N- REALLY SHORT UPDATE IM SORRY

BUT how do you feel about the promise ring?

I'll try to update soon!

Pictures for the chapter on jafedits

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

150 votes

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyanneee)