Twenty-One

"Are you done?" Cameron asks exasperated as I look through a rack of crop tops, in of course wet seal.

"Uhm, you volunteered to come shopping with me." I laugh sticking my tongue out at him.

He just shakes his head at me. "You're Cameron Dallas," a guy points out, "I met you a few months ago at a meet and greet."

Cameron smiles, "George right? I remember you of course." I grin, its nice to know Cameron doesn't just forget his fans.

"Wow you remember?" George asks astounded. Cameron nods and they hug, "oh gosh, Callie I love your joggers."

I grin looking down at the joggers that I made Carter buy me. "Thanks," I smile. They were black with the fire emoji, the smirk emoji, the tongue emoji and the three droplets of water emoji.

"You look so familiar?" I say trying to picture where I have seen him.

"You follow me on instagram," George smiles.

"That's probably it, I am on instagram twenty four seven." I laugh picking out a white crop top that has two black palm trees on it. I could already tell George is gay, and that made me smile even more.

Gay guys are probably the best. So I had to get his number. We talked for a little while before he had to leave and I frowned, hes great.

"He's best friend material." I comment waiting in line to check out. Cameron chuckles beside me.

"I thought Matthew was your best friend?" He asks curiously, he's eyes sparkling.

"Yeah." I trail off dryly, "now that he lives closer to Lesly he and I aren't really close anymore." I frown at the thought, we were so close.

Even the fans were sad about our friendship going from 100 to 0 in a weeks time.

I guess Lesly really did come in between us, but even her and I are still extremely close. I just don't get it.

I miss him like crazy, I miss going out and buying matching outfits. Or getting Chipotle and taco bell.

"Call him, I'm sure he wants to hang out." Cameron suggests but I just shake my head.

"I already texted him last night and he told me once again he was going to be out with Lesly and Sammy today and tomorrow so."

"Come here," he sighs opening his arms. I felt like shit, honestly.

I lean into his chest. Sighing.

At least I still have Cameron.

For now until he realizes he can do better -- Andrea. Then move on.

I just need to stop thinking like this.

But its true.

All I wanted to do was lay on my bed and scroll through my icloud reminiscing over all my pictures with everyone I've been blessed to have in my life.

After I paid for my stuff we went back to my house and I did exactly what I wanted to do, look at every single picture in my camera roll. Laughing at some of the ones of the night Matthew and I had to ourselfs, when he gave me piggy back ride and we got ice cream.

I eventually ended up crying.

"Why does everyone I care about leave?"

Cameron sighs pressing his lips to my forehead. I hate the fact that he's seen me cry so many times.

"I can't answer that," he pauses, "but obviously they weren't supposed to be in your life otherwise god wouldn't have taken them out."

"I don't deserve you Cameron, honestly. I have fucked you over so many times its sad. I dated Jc, Matt and Jack in the eleven months you've known me and I feel like shit because they never really were you and ugh, I don't understand why you still care."

"I've done the same. It was stupid to even do any of what I've done to you, stop putting yourself down. You're so much better than that. I promise. I'll always be here Callie, forever and always. Because ever since I seen you, I've been in love with you. I couldn't ask for a better girl than you."

I groan as he lays on top of me. "I forgot to tell you, I'm going on vacation till Monday." He tells me, changing the subject. I look up at him, his hair falling onto his forehead beautifully.

"That's good," I smile.

"I'm not going to be on my phone a lot, so I probably won't be able to text you a lot. But I'll call you," he explains and I nod.

"Well at least you get to have fun Cameron, you need a break."

"When I get back though I'm going to New York with Nash and Bryant."

"Well then I'll see you when you get back to town." I say pushing his hair off of his forehead. I lean up and press my lips to the soft skin of his cheek.

"Alright, will you come and help me pack?" He asks and I nod.

.

.

.

.

"Girl this is fucking great," George grins as I release the last balloon in Cameron's room. There was more than two dozen balloons with a different picture attached to it.

It was so tumblr, honestly.

"You helped me with it, thank you." I grin giving him a hug.

"No problem, but I really have to go, Jake and I have a date tonight."

I smile and wave him off before admiring my work, its Tuesday night and Cameron should be home in about an hour or two.

He was right, we barely talked while he was away but that really opened my eyes, because I missed him a lot. But thankfully I got to hang out with Sammy and Matt and I'm forever greatful because those two are lifesavers from boredom.

I smile before shutting the door, waving goodbye to Carter and Maggie before driving home. Maggie being carters best friend.

I was awoken by a text and a notification on instagram, Cameron had posted a picture of the balloons and texted me a really sweet text.

From Cameron Mofo Dallas

Coming home and seeing all those pictures made me realize I'm so lucky to have you. I love you.

(A/N- Ugh I haven't updated in forever. I'm sorry.

Picture of George and the room on jafedits

Thoughts on Matthew and Callie's not so best friend ship?

Vote and Comment (:

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyanneee)