Twenty- Six

December 15th, 2014

"Finals start in a day, are you ready?" Isela asks me as we walk through the hallways of our school.

"No. I have been so focused on... Other things this year I have no clue what the hell I'm going to do. I have to study and stuff and I just don't do that." I frown bumping into someone. "Oh sorry."

I smile at Christopher, he just smiles. "Hey Callie,"

"Hey," I say as he gives me a short hug. He's by far the cutest boy at our school.

"You have B lunch right?" He asks curiously as I lean my back against the wall. Isela standing next me.

"Yes sir."

"We should hang out, if you want." He smiles. His smile is so fucking cute what the fuck.

"Uhm, sure. You know where I hang out." I say, "I'll see you later."

He nods before walking in the other direction. "All the girls are going to hate you,"

"Nothing I'm not used too. I mean I am a horrible person since I "cheated" on Cameron and broke his heart, I mean haven't you heard? We broke up because I had sex with Taylor." I say rolling my eyes.

People will make up anything.

"Honestly, I thought at one point you and Taylor were going to get together. Like I literally thought that was what was going to happen when you found Cameron and Morgan and then Taylor took you to In-N-Out to cheer you up."

I smile. Taylor is such a nice person.. But yet people still hate him. For no reason.

"I would never, he's great, hot and all. But I wouldn't do that. This last year since I've been with the boys I've dated four of them, Cameron, Jc, Matthew and Jack. I can't and I won't date any of them. I want to start this new year fresh without any of them in my way."

"I'm sorry but I'm so glad Luke and I never had any problems like you and Cameron had." She laughs as we walk into class.

"Yeah, well I'm glad you guys don't either. It's torture." I say taking my seat. Slipping my brand new iPhone 6 into my bag as the teacher starts talking.

.

.

.

.

"Here he comes." Isela whispers in my ear as Chris walks towards us. He says something to his friends before seperating from them walking towards me.

I say bye to my small group of friends before walking over to him to meet him half way. "I didn't think you'd show. Since Richard is always saying shit about me." I say disgusted. He just laughs.

"He just told me how you are pretty hot and he feels bad for what he did to you back in seventh grade." He explains as we walk around campus.

"Yeah sure he does," I say shaking my head.

"He was a total dick for doing that." He frowns. I nod in agreement taking a sip of my water.

"Yes, sir. He was. Taught me a lesson though." I shrug.

"Can I take you on a date?" He asks me quietly. I smile.

"Yes, yes you can." I say running a hand through my hair.

"Tonight?" He asks and I nod.

"I have no plans,"

"I'll pick you up at seven." He smiles lazily wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I nod, "I'll be waiting."

.

.

.

.

"What the hell you're going on a date?" Cameron asks dumbfounded as I stand in front of him unamused.

"Yeah, you should leave because he'll be here soon." I snap. He has come over every night since we broke up and pleads for me to forgive him. Nope.

"Uhm am I interrupting something?" Chris awkwardly asks walking up behind Cameron.

"Yes, you are actually." Cameron snaps at him and I clench my jaw.

"No Chris, I'm sorry. He was just leaving." I say walking out of my house, slamming my front door behind me as I push Cameron out of my way. Linking my arm with Chris'. He smiles down at me.

"You look stunning," he whispers in my ear. I couldn't help but smile.

"Callie don't do this," Cameron yells from behind us. I stare at him.

"Or what Cameron?" I ask, humor lacing my words.

"It will be the end of us. Complete end."

"That actually sounds really great, because I ended everything with you a few weeks ago. You know when you fucked Rachel and got her pregnant. Fuck yourself Cameron Alexander Dallas. You're dead to me now."

I slip into the car. Cameron literally falls to his knees in front of Chris' car and starts crying. Pleading for me to stay.

"Sorry for him, Chris." I whisper as he pulls out of the driveway.

Cameorn just loves fucking up my life. Not any more.

"It's okay. He seems like a complete douche."

I laugh, "he wasn't like that a year ago. But you know once a cheater always a cheater."

"I don't understand how he could of cheated on you..." He frowns glancing over at me. I smile.

"Well. He did about five times and if he wouldn't have gotten the girl pregnant I probably would be with him right now in all honesty." I shake my head, disgusted with not only myself but Cameron.

"Well, I hope that I can treat you better than he can." Chris smiles and I look over at him, a smile plastered on my face. 

"Oh believe me Chris, anybody can at this point." I say laughing. "You're already treating me better, so don't worry. There's not much to compete with." 

I was lying. Nobody could ever make me feel the way Cameron did. The way we used to sit on my bed and laugh at stupid vines or taking ugly selfies and just be happy. But he kind of fucked that up didn't he. 

I'm not going to lie and say I don't miss him, I do. But I will learn to not miss him anymore. I can do that. Becuase it's what I need.

And maybe Chris could be the one to make me forget all about Cameron.

(A/N - Sorry it's so short :(

Picture of Callie's outft for the date is on JAFEDITS WOOO

It's almost christmasg guys :)))))

I have fials wednesday thursday and friday. But thank god I only have to take two of my classes a dayy :PPPPP WOoo

150 Votessss

COMMENT OKAY

Feelings on Christopher? (Lol yes he is my crush from my school he's bomb as fuckkk man and he has a nice butt :( )

NINE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT :)

Stay Beuatiful - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)