Eleven ×

"Callie, its okay." Cameron says standing in front of me, his hands on my cheeks as he wipes away my tears.

"No its not, I mean yes we were broken up but I'm still a bitch for doing that with one of your best friends."

"Callie, you're not a bitch. Its okay. How many times have I slept with other girls while we were together? Like two or three times and yes this hurts a lot, but I've done a lot worse to you." He says.

"I hate hurting you," I murmur, looking him dead in the eye.

"I've hurt you so much more than you've hurt me Callie, don't do this."

I just look away. "Why are you so calm about this?"

"Because I know if I let my anger and hurt get the best of me, someone's going to end up in the hospital, whether its Jack or me. Someone will and I know that'll hurt you, a lot." He explains sitting back down on my bed.

When I looked at him again, he was crying.

"Please, don't cry Cameron." I say wiping away the tears that just kept falling.

"I can't help it." He whispers putting his head in his hands. "I don't know what to do."

"If you want us to stop talking, I understand." I say sitting down next to him.

He slowly reached over, grabbing my hand, pulling out hands into his lap as he sighs.

"We weren't together, so therefore you could of slept with whoever you want." He says softly running a hand through his hair. "I'm just...Happy it wasn't some random guy."

"I wouldn't do that." I promise. "I'm so sorry Cameron."

"Don't be," He sighs, slowly standing up. "I'm still going to go talk to Jack."

I hold onto his hand so he couldn't leave. "Cameron.. Don't hurt him."

"You can come too, if you want."

I just nod my head and stand up. Cameron holding my hand tighter. "Do you want me to drive?" I suggest.

"I think that'll be a good idea." He sighs getting into the passenger seat of my car.

His hand gripping my thigh the minute I'm in the car.

.

.

.

.

"Wait Cam," I say running after him. Grabbing his arm to stop him from walking into the house all the way.

"Yes?"

"Don't do anything reckless and that you'll regret. please." I say placing my hands on either side of his face. Leaning up and softly pressing my lips to his before pulling away and following behind him into the house.

All the guys were in the living room, Gilinsky was in the kitchen though. Cameron walking towards him immediately when he sees him.

"We need to talk." I could tell his anger was rising at the sight of Jack and I knew it wouldn't end well.

"You tell him?" Jack asks directing his attention to me. Ignoring Cameron.

Not such a good idea.

"Yeah she did, like I said before. We. Need. To. Fucking. Talk." Cameron spits out.

Jack just laughs and shakes his head. "There's nothing to talk about. I had sex with Callie. Just like you've done with other girls, while dating her. I at least had to aducity to do that when you two were broken up."