Chapter 14

Song of the Chapter: I Don't Mind by Usher Feat. Juicy J

Michael was greedy and wanted more of Luke. He was a twink and he knew it, and he knew that Luke would be a bear for him. He loved the thought of Luke, just pure Luke. He was beautiful to Michael, he'd seen so much ugly in the world and it was time for Michael to have perfection with him to make up for it. He knew for a fact that Luke wasn't perfect, but Michael oversaw the small faults in the tall blonde and just wished he could find more of them to tell Luke how much them little imperfections made him Michael's perfection.

Perfection. The state or quality of being perfect. The action or process of improving something until it is faultless. Imperfection. A fault, blemish, or undesirable feature. The state of being faulty or incomplete.

Luke was imperfection. He was incomplete. Michael is in the works of perfection, he's slowly improving himself until he is faultless for Luke. Michael knew Luke was his way out of the dark world he had been in for 3 years.

Michael has always been at sixes and sevens with how he's even stayed alive. He's lived off scraps, he's lived in the blaze of summer and the baltic winter. He's survived the monsoons and the droughts. He's never been one to give up. He's given it some thought, but was always just been too damn slaphappy towards life to let it go. He's always needed to see more of life. Life is the condition that distinguishes living things from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change until death. Death is a mass noun, which has never fail to make Michael's stomach churn. sits the destruction or permanent end of something. Michael has a love and hate relationship with words.

Words are powerful. Just like an atomic bomb mutating anything and everything in its path. Words can destroy the strongest of people and make the weakest of them the largest person alive. Michael's favourite word was bewitch. He had always wanted to enchant someone. To have a bewitching upon the royal of his mind.

Michael had always wanted to keep his words to himself, but it never worked. His words were meant to be heard, and his questions could never go unanswered. He wouldn't stop if it meant getting what he wanted, and Michael desired Luke. He wanted him. He's only ever lost to life once, now it was his turn to get a one up on life. Because Michael's words have always been, fuck life.