Chapter 30

Song of The Chapter: Still Into You by Paramore

Michael was sat next to Luke on the bench, right next to the old wishing well that was covered in gerbera daisies, the two watch as Calum is stood next to it waiting and pacing back and forth.

The tanned boy stops pacing as he looks at Caitlin, who is slowly walking towards him. Her hair is pulled back into a small ponytail, showing off the shaved sides. She has her phone in her hands, close to her chest.

Michael stands up when he sees Caitlin, and walks to hug her, the two has grown close but drifted apart when Luke and Michael stopped seeing each other.

"Caitlin, wanna make a wish with me?" Calum asks, he hands her a coin to toss in.

"Yes, but why are we here?" She asks, her hands shaking from the cold.

"It's a good meeting place if we want to go to Hexada Bar." Calum replies, the blue haired girl nods walking to the wishing well.

Caitlin closes her eyes tight shut, and silently makes her wish. She opens her eyes to the love of her life, kneeling down on one knee.

"Caitlin Louise Sharp, I want to keep you in my life forever. I want to love you everyday, and I want to build the perfect life with you. Will you marry me?" Calum smiles, his eyes are filled with worried.

"Calum," Her eyes fill with tears, "I want you, and will want you forever. Yes, I will fucking marry you, you dope." She laughs trying to stop her tears from falling on her red cheeks.

"Come here, you fucking idiot." Calum says picking her up and spinning her around, before she starts wailing around and making strange noises to be put down.

Calum places the gold banded ring on her finger, the small red ruby almost shimmers in the small bit of sunlight. Caitlin is still wiping away tears and giggling as Calum is holding her hand, studying the ring.

"Do you like it?" Calum asks as he watches Caitlin push a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I actually love it." She replies, all four of them making their way to Hexada.

"Did you know I was going to propose to you?" Calum bombs her with questions, he needs to know the love of his life is happy.

"I mean, I thought it was weird meeting you at the well. But I don't know I didn't think you were going to propose."

"Caitlin, it literally took you two years to figure out I was flirting with you, and even then I actually had to tell you I was flirting."

"I didn't know!" Caitlin yells as blood rushes to her cheeks.

"But I'm glad everything's been so upfront. No beating around the bush with you, babe." Calum laughs at his soon-to-be wife. Caitlin rolled her eyes and pushed Calum playfully.

"I love you."

Michael and Luke silently awe at the two. Michael could only wish that Luke and himself could be like that - one day the might.