The exchange boyxboy

My sister was leaving for this student exchange trip. We waived her off at the airport.
As soon as my sister was out of sight my mom started crying.
" Honey! Calm down my dear,we have to great the student we will be taking care of for now! " my father exclaimed rubbing soothing circles on my mom's back.
" You are r-right! It's just my baby~"
Haha if my sister were to hear that!
~flashback~
" Bye baby have fun at school!" My sister stopped in her stride, slowly turning around in those scary pointy heels she whore to go to school. Her normally calm and snobbish face seemed to have been modelled into one of particular anger directed towards my mom.
" The only reason why I agreed to take a ride from you is because that piss off car you bought me broke down! You hear!?"
She then left my mom who was shocked. See my sister hated being called anything around cute, cuddly or even worse...baby.
The next day she got a new car.
I had once tried that stunt and ended up grounded for two weeks, no video games, nada.
~end of flashback~
My mom went on and on ranting how her daughter was such a miracle of god etc..etc.
So what she was a top volley ball player, so what she got straight A's, so what she was a lifeguard, so what she got into medicine!?
I existed too!
" Oh! Here we are, gate 29!"
See the whole point of an exchange student program...is that you well got another student in exchange, I was looking forward to see what type of girl this one would be. I mean, a girl for a girl, no?
I may not be the brightest around here, in this family everybody seems to shine in every domain, be it business, medicine or just being a lawyer. At least, I was well gifted as anybody else in this family by my looks, I had pale green eyes with long blond lashes witch matched my silky blond hair falling right on my eyes, but like any other talent I had everything was altered in some way...let's say my sister was 5"9 and I was about 3 inches less then that, or was it two? Any who, somewhere in between .
" What's the matter sport!?" My Dad asked, towering over me in is tall 6"2
" ...Nothing..." I muttered feeling myself sink further into the ground.
" Hey you know what!?" I waited for him to get the clue that I didn't know squat but my dad seemed to expect me to answer, but what is it!?!!
" ...no." I said honestly answering his question
" How bout you go buy some water for the kid who is arriving. Im sure that being on a plane for four hours makes one tired, oh and buy me some gum while you are at it!" He shoved a fifty in my hands and pushed me towards a department store. I suddenly felt his huge hand on my shoulder and his warm breath against my ear.
" You better cheer up now! " that was an order and I felt my body tense at his words. My dad could be a very scary man sometimes.
I started walking, almost jogging to the store in question when he spoke again.
" Don't come back till it's done, ok?" I turned my head towards him and nodded, tried to smile, not sure if it looked earnest and did a thumps up. I turned back towards where I was headed and made a quick job of buying what I had to and run back.
" Hey! Thanks little dude!" A tall, like giant guy almost screamed as he grabbed the drink out of my hands and started gulping down.
Huh? Who the heck did this guy think he is? Out of nowhere he went to take the water for the girl on the way. I waited and saw he wouldn't apologize or give it back. I sighed.
I quickly scurried back to buy some more water. He stole it but my dad gave me a fifty so I had plenty left.
" Whattcha doing son!?"
I slowly turned back around. Well the water... I thought but all I could muster was a 'hum'. My dad obviously changed his mind about the water as he started dragging me back.
" Tell me when you will be able to act like an adult?" Geez umm
" Five years, three months and five days~"
" Just shut up!" My dad told me as we arrived in front of my mom, besides her, that stranger who had drank that water bottle. They seemed to be into a friendly conversation. The tall guy laughed, his black hair bouncing slightly as he flashed out his pearly white's.
" Oh well here he is actually!" My mom exclaimed looking towards me. I felt a bit strange as he looked towards me, his blue eyes going up from my hair on top my head and slowly down all the rest. Was there something on my face?
" Well Alex? Aren't you going to introduce yourself? " my mom said smiling at me, but her eyes weren't smiling.
" Where is she? Where is the exchange student?" I asked completely ignoring the water bottle stealer, I will act like he didn't steal anything, but still, why was my mom talking to him?
" HE is right here", she said, pointing towards the water bottle stealer.
Oh
" Hi my name his Alex~" I said shilly extending my hand towards the man.
He took my petite hand in his imposing one, even bigger then my dad's and started shaking our hands up and down.
" A pleasure, my name is Damian" he said still shaking my hand roughly
" Pleasure" i said nodding my head as I tried to pull my hand away.
" Oh~ but the pleasure his all mine! " he said dragging me by my hand a little closer to him
" Oh dear! They look like they are getting along already!" My mom exclaimed
" Yep, that's my boy! Always perfect with manners!" My dad added.
But looking into these cold icy blue eyes, I couldn't help for an unhealthy feeling to stir in the pit of my stomach.
Hiyya! So tell me do you like it so far?
If you did feel free to vote - comment- and follow
See ya!

~ Fluffyduffee