Chapter 16

Jennie's POV

How come there are no pictures here in Y/N's house. Literally, nothing! Not even a single baby picture or so.

I wanted to ask her but I think she might just feel sad about it so I just shrugged it off and followed her to which I think is a kitchen?

"Here you go.." Y/N said after putting down the things I bought

"You really got a good kitchen here! You cook too?"

I giggled to see a sarastic laugh from Y/N and who was scratching her nape from embarassment.

"Ermm.. hehe.. not really"

"That's okay baby I can teach you sometimes" *giggles*

"Okay hehe thanks! Uhmm do you need anything?"

"Do you have any apron I can use?"

"Uhh let me think, I think there's something here.."

I laughed as I look at her scrambling to every cabinet here in her kitchen to which I noticed that there are no stuffs inside.

"S-sorry.. I don't think I have one" she said sadly

"You don't have anything here don't you?"

She shook her head in response.

Poor Y/N, her house feels so empty. I felt sad thinking that she always eat from deliveries.

"How do you eat then? Do you take deliveries always?"

"Not so, since I have to wait for it to arrive and when I get so hungry, I'll just go to the convenience store near here"

"But it's not good for your health.." I feel so sad right now so I went closer to Y/N and hugged her tight.

"Don't worry baby, starting today I'll take care of your food so you can eat well okay?" I said while cupping her cheeks.

"Look Jen, you don-"

I hushed her words with my finger in her lips.

"I have to, it's my responsibility to take care of you" I said to her while looking directly at her eyes.

I love this girl so much and I feel hurt knowing how long she has been this lonely and alone.

She hugged me and burried her face on my neck while sighing. I carresed her back and patted her head.

"Thank you Jen and sorry for being a burden to you.." she silently mumbled

I pulled away and started arranging the things I bought.

"You're not a burden.. You shouldn't say that to yourself" I said seriously

I got nothing in response and so I looked at her who is now shyly fidgeting her hands.

I walk up to her again and cupped her cheeks.

"You should go and rest first while I cook okay?"

I gave her a warm smile and she nodded in response and walked away from the kitchen.

I sighed and continued to do the cooking. What even shocked me now is that the utensils and kitchenwares looks like it was never been used and was still brand new.

Right! I should visit her on my day offs and cook for her. That would be good right?

---

Y/N's POV