Chapter 43

Jamal POV

I dont know what the fuck to do. I wanted to punch the wall when she told me that shit. I dont know the first way to deal with something like this. My child is gone. I could be a father again, and my child didnt have a chance. I should have asked her when she had the miscarriage, because her drinking could have caused it. I just dont know what to think. Me and Madison just left the park and we are heading to the mall. We were walking and I heard my name being called. I turned around and it was Jamie. I walked back to her and she hugged me. I felt ams wrap tightly around my legs. I look down and Madison is hiding behind me.

"Hey BD"

"Dont call me that. Whats up with you?"

"Nothing much going on my break."

"Where you work at?"

"Victoria's Secret"

"Oh thats cool, well we finna get something to eat, you wanna join us?"

"Uh. Yea thats cool" When she agreed, I realized what I just did.  I began to walk away and she walked on the side that Madison was on, Madison whined and asked me to pick her up. I picked her up and continued walking. Jamie stopped to speak to I guess one of her friends.

"Girl that yours?"

"Uhh..something like that?"

"Is he or is he not, he got a kid too?"

"Thats my daughter Clarease"

"Ohh okay. Well Ill see u later" Jamie walked away and joined us. I side eyed her and we got to the food court. 

"What you want to eat babygirl?"

"Umm.." I cut her off.

"I was talking to Madison"  I looked at Maddy and she rolled her eyes. Another thing she picked up from Africa.

"Little girl.."

"Dont speak to her"

"Panda" She pointed to Panda Express. I love when she hangs out with Africa. She knows so much, ususally kids would say bear or that, she knows her animals. 

"Alrighty" We walked to Panda and ordered. I paid for everything and we sat down. I made Maddy a plate , and she began praying over her food. I watched her the entire time.

"Dear God, Help my mommy. Thank you for da food, and allow it to know my body. In yo name. Amen." I smiled she meant nourish. She picked her head up and looked at me.

"You pray yet?" I looked at her in amazement. She is growing up so fast. She snapped in my face. Well she tried to. 

"Huh?"

"Did. you. pray. yet?" I shook my head no.

"Ooo you better or you gone get sick?" I put my head down and said a silent prayer.

"Your not gonna ask me if I prayed yet?" Jamie asked. Madison shot her a death glare, the same oe Africa gives out and continued to eat.

"Mommy always pray before they eat" She said kinda smart. Jamie looked taken back by her comment. 

"What are you teaching my daughter Jamal?"

"Ooooooh so now she is your daughter? Nah." I continued to eat.

"Daddy I wanna see mommy" Dammit. Madison gone open a can of worms.

"What mommy Im right here?" Madison laughed. Oh my gosh. I need to get up outta here. 

"Jamal I know you here me, you got a bitch arounf my child and she calling her mommy?"

"Jamie its not even like that, chill out"