Chapter 69

Africa POV

I knocked and  my dad came to the door. Madison ran to him and he picked her up. He looked at my stomach and smiled. I smiled and he hugged me. 

"Dad. Can you let me go?" He let me go and looked at Jamal, and he took Maddy upstairs. 

"I need to talk to you babygirl"

"I know. Aint that why you wanted me to come over here?" 

"Yea. Uh. Lets sit down. you want something to drink?..nahh Im giving you water, I dont wanna here that little nigga mouth talking about She dont need no juice" I laughed because Jamal really be telling everybody that. Madison dont let me drink juice either. He got me a glass with some ice and and water. I sipped it and leaned back. 

"Alright babygirl."

"Wait. Dad, dont Jamal need to know too?" 

"He already knows babygirl" 

"Oh ok" I was just thinking for a second. I dont know what he is about to tell me. "Alright, well go on ahead. sorry" I giggled a little. 

"Alright. Babygirl. You know what I do, and that I live real dangerous and I keep real low." I nodded my head. This isnt anything new. He gave me this talk before. He gone have to lay low and I have to stay close to him so I can be proteced. Blah Blah Blah. "I..Uh. Me and Uncle Harold got caught up. We weren't being careful, and the feds are hot on us"

"Okay, lay low I got it." I wanted to hurry and get outta here. Me and Jamal need some time.

"No. babygirl, they giving one of us some time. Hard time" I sat up a little bit. 

"What do you mean one of you guys getting hard time?"

"Like I decided that Imma turn myself in, and I think they maxxing at 5 years"

"The fuck??!"

"Africa. Quiet down."

"What the fuck you mean quiet down? You finna be gone for 5 years? Yall can't split the time?"

"Babygirl, you know it dont work like that. Im gonna turn myself in in a couple days. Your Uncle got the 2 little ones and your aunt Shirb..I cant let him take the blame and leave them"

"But he can let you take the blame and leave me and your grandchild?" I asked like he lost his fucking mind. "Didnt think about like that did you? Bruuh. This is too much. Jamaal!! Lets go and get Madison" I was leaving and my dad was calling my name. I aint wanna hear shit. He act like he couldnt have told me about this shit. Jamal too. His loyalty needs to lie with me. That is something I should have fucking known. My baby kicking and shit. I went to the car, climbed in and slammed the door. I saw Madison hug my dad and they came to the car. They got in and we were on our way back home. Kinda shit is that? You finna be locked up and Im out here and shit. What the fuck he plan on telling Madison?This got me sofucking hot its ridiculous. We pulled up and I got out and unlocked the door leaving it open for them. I went upstairs as fast as I could and ran some water. I just got in, this is the only thing that will soohe my baby boy, well when Jamal touches and talks to him, he is calm too,but I dont want him near me right now. I turned the water off and laid back. I inhales deeply and exhaled slowly. I closed my eyes and began to think a little. My dad is finna be gone for 5 years. My baby wil have been born, he gone miss everything. Madison will grow up to. I breathed in and out slowly again. I kept my eyes closed and decided to clear my mind and just relax. 

*2 in the morning*

I got out of the bed. I was a little cold. I changed my pants and put on some fuzzy lounge pants. I dont even remember getting out of the tub. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I made some fruit and got me a big jug of water. I sat my stuff down and turned on the tv. I grabbed the apple tv remote. Netflix it is. I turned on Dont be a Menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood. I was down here cracking up. I rarely get to watch movies and tv, Madison is always with me so I rather her watch age appropriate stuff. I ate my fruit and drank half of my water. I have to pee. I yawned and laid down a little after getting the blanket out the hall closet. That is really funny. I found a stand up comedy to watch and I went to my phone. Not many messages. A couple missed calls. I scrolled through them until I came across a number I knew all too well.