Chapter 4

Justin's pov

I followed Cyrus and Darius out of the library confused as we finally stoped outside of school.

Me:"What's going on?" I asked looking between both of them.

Cyrus:"I don't know either. Viki said to me if you and Jen come to tell you to leave them to talk or whatever." Said Cyrus as he was kicking some rocks.

Me:"Oh..." I said confused of why we had to leave. What was so bad that we couldn't know about it?

*Jenifer's pov*

2011 March 25  8:00 pm (a year ago)

*Flashback*

Drew:"Babe, come with me." He said as he was pulling me from the livingroom. I just had the best birthday party ever!

Me:"What do you want Drew? Can't you just wait till the party is over? just a few more minutes." I said while pulling Drew back to the living room but he pulled me back and started walking towards my room.

He opened my rooms door and quickly pushed me to it him inches away from my face. I gasped at his quick action. He started kissing my neck.

Me:"Drew...stop." I was trying to push him away from me but he was too strong for me.

Drew:"Jen I can't wait anymore. I need you." he said still kissing and now sucking on my neck.

Me:"Drew move I'm not ready I'm just 14." I said finally able to push him away. (By the way Drew is 16).

Drew:"I don't care if your not ready just shut up and enjoy." he said while he grabed my hands and put them above my head and holding them with one hand while the other was undoing his belt.  I closed my eyes and screamed on top of my lungs hoping someone would hear me because the music was too loud.

He then picked me up and threw me on the bed. I tried to stand up and run but he cought my waist and pulled me back down hovering over me.

Me:"Please don't." I begged but he just chuckled and pressed his lips harshly against mine. I didn't kiss back instead tears started pouring down my chicks and into my ears  since of how I was on the bed.

Drew:"Kiss me back baby girl." he said before kissing me again and of course I didn't kiss back. I pushed his face away and screamed again but louder this time he just chuckled.

Drew:"Scream as loud as you want baby, no one will hear you." and just about when he was about to kiss me someone burst through the door...

Max's pov (Jenifers brother)

I was walking to the bathroom because I wasn't feeling well when I heard Jenifer scream.

I rushed to her room and kicked the door open and saw her boyfriend on top of her holding her hands above her head but he was looking at me.

I rushed to them and pushed him off of her then started punching him.

Me:"What the fuck do you think your doing?! she's fucking 14!" I screamed in his face. How dare he touch my sister.

Me:"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU GET THAT?!"

Drew:"Y-yes." he muttered as his nose and mouth was bleeding. I punched him one more in the jaw and he past out.
I heard a soft gasp escape Jens mouth and I looked up at her and started walking towards her.

*Jenifers pov*

I saw Max walking up to me of the corner of my eye but I didn't look at him I was just staring at Drews lifeless body on the floor blood all over his face.

I felt arms snicking around my waist and I was pulled into a warm chest.

Max:"It's ok he won't hurt you anymore I'm here." Max said rubbing  my back.

Me:"H-he..t-tried t-to...r-r-rape m-me." I said between sobs as I buried my face into Maxs chest.

Max:"I know but he won't do it again I promise." Max sighed.

Max:"Go get some rest in my room I'll be there in a bit I'll just call someone to take this dickhead away okay?" I  nodded in response and started walking towards his room. I got on his bed and pulled the covers over my shoulders.

10 minutes past since Drew tried to rape me and I was thinking of how did I love a dickhead like him? He was the sweetest boyfriend but turns out he's a horrible person who just wanted to get in my pants.

My thoughts got interrupted by someone walking inside the room and sat next to me when I turned around i saw Max smiling down at me.

Max:"Are you ok?" I nodded in response even though I lied.

Max:"Come on get some rest we'll talk about it tomorow."

Me:"Can you stay with me?" I asked still kinda shaken up by what happend.

Max:"Sure." he said as he layed next to me and I snuggled into his chest till I fell asleep.

*end of flashback*

*Jenifer's pov*

That's why I'm scared to death about him being back.

And by back I mean from wherever he was all this time. After what he did on my birthday he disappeared. Never saw or heard of him again. Till now.

I'm guessing he got scared and ran away to a different country.

But what made him come back?

I felt like I couldn't breath. My breath got caught in my throat. I fell dizzy and my head started to hurt.

Zoha:"You wanna go home?" She asked gently. I nodded my head not looking at any of them yet.

Razia:"Ok we'll take you the principal and you gonna tell him that you don't feel well ok?" I nodded again and we stud up and made our way to the office.

----------

We talked to the principal and he let me home. I'm waiting for Max to pick me up since mom couldn't. She had some important stuff to do and she will be home tomorow morning.

Because of her work I don't see her that much but Max is there for me.

Out of nowhere I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Max standing there with a worried look on his face. I stood up immediately and huged him as tight as possible. After we pulled away he lead me out of school and towards his BMW. He opened the door for me and I thanked him in a low voice before getting in.

Max:"Care to tell me what happend?" He asked once he pulled out of the schools parking lot and drove to the main road.

Me:"Can I tell you at home?"

Max:"Ok." was all he said sighing.

I turned on the radio and my favourite song came up lightning my mood a bit.

----------

We were finally home and I dropped my body on the couch as Max sat next to me and put a shoulder around me.

Max:"So?" I sighed before beginning to explain.

_________

Max:"WHAT?! WHERE IS HE?!" He yelled getting angry as his eyes got a little darker.

That kinda scared me cause Max can get a little out of control when he's mad.

Me:"I don't know either. The girls are the ones who told me too. I don't know how they know either." I explained gently hopping it would calm him down a little.

He sighed before hugging me.

Max:"It's gonna. He's not gona hurt you. It'll be okay just go take some rest and I'll figure out what to do tomorow."

I nodded not bothering to argue with him before I went to my room and laid on my bed waiting till sleep takes over me.