Chapter 14

(Justin with Chaz and Ryan.)

*Justin's pov*

Mom:"Justin wake up sweetie you don't wanna be late!" She yelled. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time it was 6:45. I'm so exhausted.

I rolled out of my super confy bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist.

I walked to my closet and got this outfit.

I jelled my hair into a quiff before putting a gold chain around my neck and put some cologne on

Me:"Morning mum." I said as I entered the kitchen.

Mum:"Morning sweetie you looked exhausted. You came home really late."

Me:" I know mum. Max planed a birthday party for Jenis birthday and we just had so much fun we lost track of the time."

Mum:"It's alright. But next time be home before 11." I nodded and she handed me a plate of food.

Mum:"And by the way, your school bag is on the couch."

Me:"Thanks."

After I finished my breakfast I headed to Jenis house. Since yesterday I couldn't ask her out i might as well do it today. I mean she did say she loves me back and we did kiss. So I'm sure she'll say yes.

I knocked on her door and waited for someone to open it.

*Jenifer's pov*

I was having breakfast with Max when I heard the door bell ring.

Me:"Max can you get it please?" I'm too tired to walk so I might just get the bus to school. He nodded and went to open it.

After a couple of seconds Max walked in with Justin trailing behind.

Justin:"Morning Jen:" He gave me a side hug looking exhausted. We all look like zombies.

Me:"Morning....Jay." I yawned. "Will get the bus for school I'm ok tired to walk. " He nodded.

After I finished eating we went to kiaras house and picked her up. As we were on the bus I saw all our friends get on as well. I guess we weren't the only one feeling half dead.

We all went to school together and now everyone was at their lockers getting their books.

?:"Boo!" So mine yelled and grabed my shoulders. I jumped and screamed while the other person started laughing hysterically.

I turned around and saw Drew with his cute laugh. I smiled then hit his chest playfully.

Me:"You scared the living hell out of me!" I put a hand on my chest. He just kept laughing and I studd there smiling and watching him on awe.

After he settled down he took deep breathes.

Me:"You done?"

Drew:" I'm done."he sighed.