Chapter 13

*Jenifer's pov*

I woke up to loud music then my brother yelling.

Max:"Wakey Wakey sunshine!" Then I felt someone jump on me. I groend as I opened my eyes and saw Max on top of me smiling big.

Me:" Get off me fat ass." I tried pushing him of.

Max:" Hey I'm not fat! I'm hot. Happy birthday princess." He said getting of me and laying down.

Me:" Thanks:" I covered my ears cause the music was still on. It was the song, "Happy birthday princess".

Me:" Turn the fucking music down before I go deaf!" I yell at him.

Max:" Oh sorry." He got of the bed then grabed a remote and pressed something and the music turned of.

Me:" Never do that ever again." I said laying back down.

Max:" No don't go back to sleep! You have to wake up. I made you breakfast so get ready and come downstairs." He said before leaving my room.

I groend before heading to my bathroom. I did my normal morning routine and dressed into high waisted jeans and a white crop top. I put on my sandals and went downstairs.

Me:" Hey Max." I said as I entered the kitchen my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. The table was filled with food. Like a lot.

Me:" Max it's just breakfast not a dinner with Jason mccan." I joked and took a sit before digging into my food.

Max:" yeah I know but it's your birthday and I want you to have the best day." I smiled at him before continuing to eat.

Me:" So...where are we going?"

Max:" That's for me to know and you to find out." He winked.

Me:"urgh fine when can my friends come over?"

Max:" You can call them now if you want." He shrugged.

Me:" Alright I'll be upstairs and before we go to wherever your taking us I need to go somewhere real quick." I told him remembering when Drew wanted to meet.

Max:" Where are you going?"

Me:" It doesn't matter:"

Max:" Whatever be back at 10:30." He pointed a finger at me. I nodded before heading upstairs. I decided I should call Justin first since he lives in my neighbourhood.

*Justin's pov*

I was getting ready when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up withought checking the caller ID.

Me:" Speak."

Jen:"Woah okay."

Me:" Oh Jen hi. Why did you call?"

Jen:" I just wanted to let you know that you can head over now my brothers taking us somewhere and call the boys:"

Me:" Right we'll be there in 20."

Jen:" Okay. Bye."

Me:"Bye." I hung up and went through my contacts pressing on Ryan's.

Ryan:"Sup bro."

Me:" Call Chaz and head over to my place. Jen said we're going somewhere. And bring the gifts." I hung up before he could answer.

I put my phone down and went to my closet i picked out a black shirt and put it on since I already had my skinny jeans on then I went to the bathroom and did my hair into a perfect quiff. I put on my gold chains and put on some cologne before heading downstairs.