1

I sat waiting at the New Haven airport to fly over to Italy for Spring Break. My eye caught someone staring at me and he is such a gorgeous man I have ever seen my entire life. I stare right back at him as his friend on his right asked his attention and we broke eye contact. I came back to my senses and found that I was even out of breath. What the hell was that? I shook my head and turn back to my book. Our flight was call and I stood up and push my book back in my bag. The beautiful man and his friend also got up and walked towards the same gate as me.

What would the odds be? I stand a few paces behind him and his friends as I could hear them talk in Italian. We all file onto the plane and off we go. The only real time I left the United States was when our class of 2009 flew to England for a history tour. I settle in and we took off and flew for the next 14 hours to Rome.

At the international airport in Rome, we all walked off and someone pushed me from behind and I fell over. I was busy getting back up when that same gorgeous man from before stretched out his hand. 

'I am so sorry Miss.' He spoke holding my attention on his blue eyes. 

'It is quite alright.' I felt myself blush. We stood in a queue and go through customs. The airport security stopped me. Why what have I done? Have I done something illegal? This all go through my head. Their drug-sniffing dogs go through my things and found something they were barking like crazy. 

'Miss what is this?' The officer asked me.

'I have no idea. You see someone bumped me on my way over here.' I spoke and they verify my statement via the security cameras. 

'Yes, we can see that. Then you don't mind us keeping this then.'

'Not at all. You see I have very bad asthma and I can't be without my inhaler.' The airport security woman looked at me funny. What now?