14

A week and a half back from my kidnapping and I'm back at work working my butt off with the twins being with me at the office. Tanya has become so chatty since she has all these men chasing her. But her heart got stolen by a guy called Roberto Dolce. He looks like half Keano Reefs and half Bruce Willis mixture. A rather strange sort of man. They meet up for lunch and I'm finally alone with the twins. I answered all three the ringing phones. A detective called me to go testify in court against Marco and I instantly had a panic attack that put me in one of my asthma attacks immediately.

Then a lawyer called me. Marcello was busy in his office when he heard the commotion. All the contents of my handbag fell out as I search for my inhaler. I was on my hands and knees searching on the floor. Marcello came running towards me. 

'Here love.' He hands me my inhaler and I found my injection as well. I inject myself just above my breast close to my heart so my medication can work faster with my inhaler. 

'Thank you.' I breathed as Marcello help me pick up my things.

'Your welcome. What is going on? I heard you got a few calls.'

'They... Want me to testify against Marco in court on the 12th of December.' 

'What?!' Marcello jumped to his feet. Angry.

'I was just in shock when the detective called me earlier that it triggered my asthma. If it will help the case against him then I will have to suck it up and do it.' I sat in my desk chair trying to get a decent breath to my lungs.

'No they said you don't have to testify in person that a written statement will be enough. They can't expect you to face your attackers.' Shit, I haven't seen Marcello this mad before. He was pacing the office in such angry strides. 

Tanya and her friend decided on that moment to come back from lunch and walked in on this little scene. 

'What is going on?' She asked us.

'They want me to testify against Marco in court.' I let her know.

'What? That is insane. The asshole kidnapped you.' Now she's also mad and boyfriend has to get her to calm down. With their moods they are in got the twins to wake up, and now I have to deal with two extra crying babies to deal with and almost made me cry.

Yet, I swallow back my tears and tend to my babies. I carried them off to Marcello's office and gave them a nappy change and sat down feeding them while I silently cried on the couch in his office. 

Marcello was on his phone yelling pissed off. I can't face that asshole again. I cover the twins with blankets so if someone walked through the door they won't see me feeding the boys. I got a tissue from the box and wipe my tears and nose. The boys were almost done drinking from me when Marcello burst through the door giving the twins a fright including me. They started crying at the top of their lungs. 

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to make them cry.' Marcello closed the office door and walked to me. I couldn't speak I had a lump in my throat that will burst and spill over in tears if I open my mouth now. I got the boys to stop crying and sang to them and they stopped completely. They drank the last bit from me then I sat burping them with Marcello's help. I just nod my head as I burp David and rocked him to sleep. 

'Look I've tried to get you off the list to testify against my father and they can't the judge already saw the names on the list and you will have to be there.' I just close my eyes and felt my tears run down my face as I lay David in my arms and rocked him back to sleep. Marcello is rocking Michael to sleep. I lay David in his carry chair then when I turned around I burst out crying. Marcello lay Michael in his carry chair and rushed over to me. He held me to him while I cry on his chest. He later kissed my hair holding my head so I'd look up at him.