4

Marcello took me the following morning after the fancy gala to tour the whole city of Rome. He took me to the Trevi fountain, then to the coliseum then to crown everything the Spanish steps. It was all very touristy but yet stunning. Not Marcello stunning but beautiful none the less.

We head back to his condo with Angelo his personal bodyguard guarding him as we move through the streets of Rome.
'Marcello, thank you for a wonderful day.'
'Your welcome.' I want to get my bag and go to the guest room I saw down the hall from his room to shower and go to bed.
'Where are you going beautiful?' Marcello stopped me as I was almost out the door.

'I'm giving you your privacy and going to the guest room.' I confessed.
'No Bella, please stay with me. Here in my room I really don't mind.' He stepped much closer to me and softly stroke my cheek with the back of his fingers. Those eyes of his. How can I deny him anything when I can bearly breath and function around his gorgeousness.

'I don't want to become a bother to you, Marcello?'

'Oh, please Bella you're no bother at all. Since I saw you at the airport I have never felt such a strong pull towards someone so breathtaking as yourself in my whole life.' He confessed.

'You think I'm beautiful?' I asked confused.

'Yes, love I do. What do I have to do to prove to you that I am telling the truth?' He spoke stepping closer and I could bearly think straight with him this close. Come on Bella pull yourself together.

'Okay, kiss me like you never kissed a woman before in your life. No faking and no pretending. The real god honest truest kiss.'

'As you wish Miss, your wish is my command.' He pulled me into his muscle built arms looked into my eyes with that stunning blue ones of his and dove right in kissing me so gentle and sweet and very-very passionate like I dreamt only an Italian man would be.

I part my lips giving him access to my mouth and our tongues did a feverish tango. We stumble back into his room still kissing shutting the door behind him as we head towards his bed. I got him out of his collared shirt and he got me out of my blouse and bra. Our clothes lay in a trail behind us. His large hands moved from my back to my butt as he squeezes them. My hands are in his hair as his kisses now travel down my mouth to my jaw, neck, and chest where he cups my bra free breasts his mouth found my nipples and I felt the stir of his tongue on my nipples in my belly. How is that possible?

'Oh, Marcello...'

'Oh, Bella your so beautiful never question that of yourself.' He breathes hard as he struggles to get the button on my pants undone. I worked on his as we stare at each other.

'Yes, sir. You're a hunk yourself.' I admit to him. We broke eye contact for a second and he steps out of his pants and pulled mine off with my lace brief. He was hovering over me as his one hand rubbed my increasing moister. His mouth found mine again. I rubbed him while we kept kissing and while he works on me, I rubbed him as his breath started to race.

Our breath started to race I broke our kiss to take a deeply needed breath. It was here Marcello reached into his nightstand drawer for a condom and rolled it on him as I took a quick puff of my asthma inhaler. He caged me in as I rub his hair back and kiss him as he pulls my legs further and further apart to accommodate him. I felt his hardening anatomy knock at my bodies entrance while we kiss and then he twists his hips slightly and he slowly slides into me all the way to the hilt. I gasp at his possession and his large manhood.

'Fuck... You are so big. Has it grown since last night?' I arch my back pushing him deeper into me. He lightly chuckled then just stare into my eyes as he starts moving his hips. I wrap my arms around him as he kiss my neck and shoulder.