8

We're driving back to the office from Bianco's where we're running all sorts of advertising campaigns for all the up and coming music and movies that will be hitting the shelves and cinemas in the next few months. We walk back in the office and Marcello's mother is here. She was in the neighborhood and was wondering what we were up to. Tanya with a fake smile on her face made per Marcello's request all of us some coffees. 

'So how are things after the press conference?' She asked and I looked at Marcello.

'Things have been a little rocky but starting to ease out since the beginning of the week.'

'I see I was so worried about you kids.'

'We'll be fine mama. Well, I am taking my wife away this weekend to the mountains.'

'Oh, how nice you two must enjoy it.' She smiled at us. 

'We will. We will also be back on Sunday night.' I smiled at my lovely mother-in-law. We talked about other things and events. In between, I took Marcello's calls and emails. I took about ten messages then hand it to him once he showed his mother out. I got back to work. Tanya looks like she's ready to have steam coming out of her ears from anger. 

How can one person imitate so much anger? Maybe she needs a man in her lonely life to let her blow off some of her sexual frustrations. So I placed an ad in the local paper they have a collum for singles and placed all her details in the ad and let it run for two weeks. I don't usually meddle in others affairs but she really needs to turn her twenty-four seven frown upside down. She's always so short and sometimes so rude to me and our clients. I have told Marcello this countless times that she does more damage to his company than help it.

He can't get it over his heart to fire her. He has such a kind heart. I just kept working on my increasing work my husband keeps sending me. As I finish my work and get most of the documents back from all the different departments I just pass it on. From two in the afternoon the ad I'm running for Tanya, was live on the internet dating site and she's already bombarded with phone calls via "WhatsApp". She was rather shocked at all the dating requests and she already made four dates with four of the ten guys that already called her. One is in an hour in our office cafeteria. 

I maned the phones while she's on one of her dates. She got back an hour and a half later all smiles. Wow! Who knew that one little add can do this to her. If I knew this earlier I would have done it sooner. Her phone kept buzzing with dating invitations all the way till we packed up to go home. After she left for the day I went on the ad site and extended the ad for another two weeks seems it's already working so well. Marcello was on his phone when we head to the elevator and rode it down where Angelo and a few of our security were waiting for us. We got in our waiting car and off we go.

We got home and sat down eating our lovely dinner. Chef outdone himself yet again. After dinner, we started to pack our things for the weekend and Marcello place our bags in the hallway. 

'Honey, I may have done something bad.' I spoke up while I dry off after my shower.

'What is it, love?' Marcello asks while he is in the shower.

'I have secretly placed a singles ad for Tanya in the local paper.'

'You've done what?' He turns off the water and steps out grabbing a towel from the heating rail.

'I've placed an ad for her in the singles collum. I guess if she finds a man to help her get rid of her sexual frustrations maybe she'll be a little less like a total bitch all the time.'

'So you decided to play matchmaker?' He smiled even brighter.

'Yes, I've done it all anonymous of course. But since the ad started to go live on the newspaper's website did her phone start buzzing with all the men wanting to have dates with her. She already set up four dates for this weekend, and that's the ones I know of.' He dries off as he chuckles shaking his head.