Chapter 1

Yoonrin's Pov

"Guys, he's back!" I heard Yoonmin shout from the other side of my door, curious, I stepped outside of my room and noticed the girls talking.

"Who's back?" I asked them in inquisitiveness, my brows knitting in confusion as they all glanced at my direction.

"Remember Hwang Tae? He's back and he's waiting for us downstairs." She explained, her eyes showing slight worry but a frown took place on her pink lips.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's just go down and get this over with." I told them while walking towards the living room.

"Annyeong~!" We all greeted him and bowed politely.

"Oh annyeong!" He greeted back to us.

"Are you back to force us on being a duo/partners with BTS?" Yoonmin asked.

"Well not exactly... PD-nim wanted some new BTS make-up artists ASAP. Since you guys graduated from the famous School that teaches fashion and a lot of infamous branches. We would really like to work with you." He answered, adjusting his glasses as he spoke.

"Although, this will be just temporary. 6 months would be enough. 4 of you to be exact are needed since 4 of our make up artists needed to take a leave from their work. But then again, would you like to take the job?" He asked making us think.

"We would love to!"
"Yes, sure!"
"That would be wonderful!"
"If it's fine for them then it's fine for me!" We all agreed in chorus.

"Then would it be fine if you start early tomorrow? My driver would fetch you tomorrow around 7 in the morning." He said smiling widely.

"Hmm, that would be alright! See you again tomorrow then!" Minseo said

After that Hwang Tae left their apartment leaving the girls behind.

"At least it's not about the partnership right? I doubt myself about it. I don't think I can even do well like my cousin! He's too good to be true" Minseo said pouting

"But anyway it's better being just makeup artists, we haven't found a proper job this past few weeks," Yoonmin explained.

"At least I'll see my lil' brother tomorrow," Jinhee said smiling happily, her eyes displaying care and excitement that until it was completely broken by Minseo...

"Well, my cousin is cuter," Minseo said while pinching the air as if her cousin was actually there.

"Yah!! My Bro is cuter tha-" she was interrupted by none other than yours truly.

"Aigoo! How about let's take a nap. I can't believe Hwang Tae went here late at night. And if we don't sleep now we'll be late for our first day at work tomorrow." I told them, I can tell they're sleepy by just looking at their eyes.

"Aish fine... My brother is still cuter than your cousin" Jinhee winked then ran to her bedroom, then we all went to our respective rooms and slept.

_____________________________________________

Minseo's POV

"RISE AND SHINE!!" I shouted through every door. Well, what do they expect? Its already freakin 6 in the morning and none of them hasn't woken up yet.

I went to the kitchen to get their cups of coffee. I went to each of their room making sure they all woke up, but all of them woke up except for...

"YAHH!! AHN YOONMINN!" I think I screamed too loud maybe?? She immediately jolts up unaware of what to do.

"Do you always wake up someone like that?!" She told me and angrily walked to her bathroom.

After a while, they all went to the kitchen one by one. We don't usually eat breakfast, we only drink coffee in the morning.

"Aish!! Where's the driverrr?" Jinhee asked clearly annoyed as she looked at her watch for like the 10th time already.

"Yah! Do you even know the word patience??" I asked while looking at her seriously. It was just 7:05 in the morning geez.

"Can't a person be excited to see her one and only little brother??" Jinhee asked with a trace of sarcasm.

*Beep beep!!*

A car stopped at the front of our apartment, we checked once again if the door was locked then we went towards the vehicle and greeted the driver.

"Goodmorning ajussi!" We all greeted smiling.

"Goodmorning, the ride might take long from here." He said then started driving.

Yoonrin's POV

We got out of the car then the driver led us into the building.

"Goodmorning," the guards said and bowed.

"Goodmorning!" We greeted in unison.

After walking and walking and walking we finally got to PD-nim's office.

"Goodmorning ladies!" He greeted.

"Glad to see you here knowing that you'll be working with us! Here is the schedule for this week." He said handing us each a paper.

"You can meet bangtan at the other side of this room." He said while pointing at what room they are in and smiled.

We walked into their room seeing some of them running, some sitting while drinking water and some singing rather obnoxiously.

"NOOONAAA" Jungkook shouted from across the room, a smile stretched on his lips as he ran up to Jinhee tackling her in a bear hug.

"Noona?" The other boys asked. Jinhee chuckled nervously as she patted the boy's back softly.

"Hey kooks," She said through her brothers' tight grip.

"MINSEOOOO NOONA" Jimin bellowed, rushing excitedly to Minseo, trapping her in a death grip.

I stared at him in complete awe, the way his dyed hair flowed while running and the cute smile that was placed on his lips was so heart-melting. Yeah... he's totally my bias~

"YAH! I KNOW I'M SHORT BUT LEMME GOOOO~!!! I C-CAN'T BREATH!!" She yelped out struggling from his grip only to sigh and embrace the male back.

"Excuse us, but.. who are you?" Rm asked a small smile tugging on his lips causing his dimples to be evident.

"Ah, we're your new makeup artists... well... for the meantime" I replied with a grin, what? I'm excited! BTS is literally standing before us and TALKING to us.

"Ah!, We're glad to have you then!!" Jin said with a welcoming smile, I grinned back.

'This is sooo going to be fun!!' I thought while an unconscious smile tugged at my lips.

A/n

Annyeong everyone~ guess who's writing this author's note!~. Nope, it isn't Eylehh, It's Jinhee!! My cousin decided to write a book so I offered to help her with editing and writing so I hope you guys enjoy the book!! Baiii~! Oh, and plagiarism is a crime!!