Chapter 3

Yoonrin's POV

I was woken up by the annoying alarm that I have been turning off for the last 10 mins.

I went to the bathroom to shower, duh what else. I turned on the faucet making the water drizzle down my bare skin. After my short minute shower, I quickly dried myself with my towel and change into my clothes not even caring what I would wear for today. I opened my room door and made my way to the kitchen my footsteps were the only thing I could hear since it was still early, then I saw Jinhee heating up the kettle.

"Goodmorning unnie~" I greeted her smiling but feeling tired.

"Goodmorning! Here's your coffee," she said while giving me the coffee she made.

After a while, all of us were in the kitchen... "Has anyone of you thought of a song we should sing later on?" Minseo unnie asked, I hummed and thought of a song.

"Well...I did ponder on that since 4 in the morning, and for some gosh darn reason someone's alarm kept blaring from the other room! I'm shocked that you didn't wake up because of that Minseo" Jinhee unnie said, sending me an accusing glare before coughing to gain our attention.

"So, What if we sing and dance a song from BTS!, but what song?" She continued, an Idea popped into my head making me quirk up.

"How 'bout  Dope? you know, to hype ourselves up?" I suggested earning a 'yeah' from all three of them.

"Well, It's 7 already, Shall we go?" Yoonmin asked excitement clear from her expression and through her words.

"Hm, Yeah we should!" Minseo unnie replied with a smile, And like that we were off!.

---------

Author's Pov

Soon enough the four girls arrived at the dance practice room BTS uses, They sat on the floor while leaning on the mirror-covered walls.

"They should be here any minute now," The eldest said, glancing at her wristwatch with a small smile.

And it was true, shortly after she had uttered the sentence 7 boys came into the room rather loudly. After greeting each other, they seated themselves once again on the floor.

"You guys ready?" Jimin asked, a small smile gracing his features as he stared at the four girls.

"Yep, we'll be singing and dancing to Dope" Minseo excitedly said as she slung her arm over her cousin's shoulder.

I'll explain their clothing, Jinhee wore a white hoodie that ended just above her waist and some black shorts, She wore a white converse high top and her hair was neatly tied into a ponytail. Minseo wore a black tank top with a yellow crop top hoodie and a white high waist short, She also wore a pair of yellow vans while her hair was fixed into a bun. Yoonmin and Yoonrin wore almost the same outfits which consisted of a mint hoodie for Yoonrin and a light blue hoodie for Yoonmin, They wore the same black shorts. Yoonrin wore a mint converse high tops while Yoonmin wore a light blue converse low tops. The twins both had different hairstyles, Yoonmin had her hair straight down while Yoonrin had her hair in a ponytail.

"Ladies first," Jhope said, gesturing the girls to perform first.

The four girls quickly stood up and went to their positions. Jinhee glanced at her brother and cued the music.

Minseo did the intro and after which Yoonmin came singing to Jungkook's part. Jimin's part came and Yoonrin sang appearing cooly. They soon danced and performed as if they've danced to the song multiple times. Minseo rapped J-hope's part enthusiastically, soon Jinhee came and rapped Suga's part with a swaggy characteristic. V's part came and Yoonmin took the stage singing to Taehyung's part smoothly. Next Yoonrin sang both Jungkook and Jimin's lines with a hint of pink hue on her cheeks. Yoonmin sang Jungkook's part while Yoonrin followed as an echo. Then they danced once again in perfect synchronization making the boys gape at their precise footwork. Yoonmin and Yoonrin synced with each other with both V's and Jimin's part, Jinhee nodded at Minseo in which Minseo rapped Namjoon's part with a smirk, She knew exactly what Jinhee would do. Jinhee did Suga's part before professedly switching her vocals as she sang Taehyung's part sending a wink at the boys as she held a smirk on her lips. Despite missing 3 members they split the parts fairly and performing them flawlessly, Shortly they came to the end and posed. 

"WAH!! yoonmin-ah! you were so good! you looked so cool and cute~" Tae said to a blushing yoonmin.

"A-ah. Kamsahamnida Tae-oppa" She said, her face flustered as she hurried behind her laughing twin sister.

"Jinhee-ah, you were amazing, you have swag~ But I didn't know you can sing" Suga complimented, The girl smiled but inside she was screaming.

"Ah, kamsa Yoongi-ssi," She said with a smile before talking to her brother.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were THAT good!" Jungkook said while staring at his older sister with a pout.

"Jeon Jungkook, did you just disrespect me?" Jinhee asked with a stern voice, everyone directed their attention to the duo.

"Ah eh.. uh...Saranghae noona" The younger replied forming a heart with his arms.

"And he turns to a sweetie to his sister but to us... nope!" Jimin remarked with sarcasm, Jinhee only sighed and pulled Taehyung to her side.

"Aniyo, Taehyung will now be my little brother from now on!" Jinhee declared, patting Taehyung's head as Jungkook pouted.

"Mianhae Noona..." Jungkook said. others watched in amusement, Jinhee wavered and gave up.

"Ah! you're no fun kookie" Jinhee said with a pout, Yoonrin chuckled at how childish their friend could be.

"Yoonrin-ah! I didn't know my makeup artist can do this good!" Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing.

"Oh hehe, kamsa Jiminie~" Yoonrin smiled back her cheeks burning forming a rosy pink cheek.

after a few flattery moments, The boys had planned on what they'd perform. The girls waited patiently as they sat on the other side of the room, Yoonmin and Yoonrin excitedly glancing at the boys while Minseo laughed at the twins. Jinhee shook her head with a small smile as she sat quietly with the other three. The four girls couldn't wait for the boy's performance, well... some of them couldn't.

EDITED