Chapter 19

Third Person's Pov

The girls gapped at the phone, eyes scanning the rumor as they shared nervous glances. Sighing Jinhee stood up and smiled eerily, her hand twitching as the nunchuks she held was now in a tight grip.

"I swear...who ever made that rumor...will.... will!" Before Jinhee could continue Jungkook, Minghao, Jihoon, and Yoongi walked to her in concern.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked quietly, Jinhee glanced at them her eyes drained of emotion.

"I'm fine perfectly fine, thanks for everything guys... for the presents and the advance birthday.. wait here I'll be able to whip out a meal for all of you," She said with a sweet smile before exiting the room.

"Yoonrin?" Jimin asked with a worried tone, the girl's hand was trembling with fear.

"W-what if... W-what if they b-bash us?" She stuttered out, Yoonmin trapped her twin in a hug while Minseo smiled brightly.

"Hey... we're celebrating Unnie's birthday...At least let it slide...for now" Minseo said with a sympathetic smile.

And so they did, but after 2 days, Thursday and Friday, it went worse. People calling them names and plain insulting them without knowing who they are and what they look like. Yoonrin locked herself up in her room, phone in hand as she kept reading the comments.

"Yoonrin-ah?" Jinhee asked, a worried tone lacing with her honey-like voice.

"I'm fine unnie, I'm just tired." She said with a fake happy tone through the door.

Jinhee's Pov

{so that you won't be confused the date here is Saturday}

The girls...look so... gloomy. I sighed and went inside my room, my hand fishing for my phone before dialing someone's phone number.

"Hello, Pd-nim? Yeah, can we talk ASAP? I'll be there within 15 minutes" I grabbed my coat and my keys along with my purse and phone before heading to bighit.

"Pd-nim. I assume you know about the rumor?" I said strictly, my tone cold as I looked at him.

"Ne" He answered with a nod.

"Well... The four of us quit as makeup artist" I said blatantly, his eyes widen at my statement but before he can talk I said something I hope I wont regret.

"But we accept the offer of being Idols"

No One's Pov

It's been a day and BTS were worried, the four girls have not yet made an appearance and they had an important photoshoot later on.

"Boys, let's welcome back your old makeup artists. Their vacation ended early. And before you ask the girls went on a vacation" Their PD said before he left the room leaving everyone in silence.

'They left?'

At the outside of the styling room Pd-nim sighed, the last statement of Jinhee still in his mind.

'Don't tell the boys we agreed to be idols not until we debut'

Meanwhile...

The ride home was ever so quiet, Jinhee hummed softly before parking her car and entering the apartment where the three girls sat in the living room.

"Unnie, where have you been?" Minseo asked.

"Pack your bags. We're moving" Jinhee stated calmly before going up to her room and packing everything she owned.

"Why are we suddenly moving?" Yoonrin asked as the girl went down to the studio.

"We're now trainees under bighit. I can't take it anymore! You guys are so upset that there is one thing I had to do. ONE choice" Jinhee said before packing up the equipments in a safe order.

Time ticked by fast and they were now walking around a street looking for their new dormitory.

"Where is it?" The girls asked with curious and worried eyes.

"You'll see" Jinhee replied with a small smile.

"But...Unnie... Are you really sure about this?" Yoonmin asked with a small frown.

"Its alright Minmin... we'll make it through this together okay?" The eldest assured. A smile gracing her soft features as she looked at the youngest with a fond expression.

When they arrived at their new dorm, they were surprised well... Except for Jinhee. The gate had a curved ceiling filled with plants and flowers surrounding the gate, the very top had dangling stars that would light up in the night. The gate was colored a beautiful black paint sprinkled with whites making it look like stars adorning the night sky. When they entered the gate there were stone steps leading to a rather big and wide two-story house. The surroundings of the stone stairs were green grass, trees, bushes, and on the right part was a small pond with a cute stone waterfall. A small wooden structure covered with glass entered their visions, it had a table and four chairs inside along with various flowers and a hanging light. All in all, it looked like a small fairy house. The dorm wasn't even a dorm anymore, It was slightly huge and wide you could call it a house. But most of all everything seemed calm and when they checked the rumor it has been debunked by bighit. Opening her phone, Jinhee went live on their collaborated channel with the three other girls.

"Annyeong everyone!! We're doing a house tour today! And yes we moved!" Minseo greeted with a smile.

"I agree! The house looks quite spacious don't you think?" Yoonmin asked with a look of amazement.

They carried on showing their house in complete joy, Jinhee smiled. Her thoughts finally went at ease as she saw the smiles that lingered on the girls' mouths. Giggling she followed them around explaining a few decorations she made with Yoonmin. Afternoon soon came along and they were exhausted, Jinhee glanced at the window. Her brown orbs looking at the gradient color of pink fading to orange. The empyrean sky looked as if an artist made a masterpiece with the clouds carefully blending in the sky. She grabbed her new camera and clicked a photo before grabbing her phone and posed with the four girls, each of them making their own poses while Jinhee clicked photos.

Riiinngg

"Jinhee, Girls. You will be having your interview tomorrow at 10. I hope you settled in well. Jinhee personally picked the dorm for you guys, she's also the one who made the scenery you saw outside with the help of people her family knows and bought every decorations and furniture you see she even bought the whole house but with our help too so it's her property now well... yours! Don't forget to thank her! Anyways Annyeong!"

EDITED