Chapter 14

No one's POV

"Photoshoot will be in 10 mins" PD-nim announced, everyone was rushing in and out of the room, they placed their finishing touches on the boys before shooing them to the set.

The boys were astounding during the shoot. After the first session they gave the make up artists 15 mins to change to their next wardrobe.

Yoonrin was rushing in the dressing room to give Jimin his next wardrobe. But she suddenly tripped on a wire and Jimin ends up catching her. They stare at each other's eyes for a while not until Yoonmin coughed and smirked teasingly.

"A-ah kamsa Jimin-Oppa. Sorry for being clumsy. Anyways, here let me help you put this on." Yoonrin told him while trying to take her mind off of what happen, yet she can feel her sister smirking not far away from her.

Yoonrin walked near her after putting some powder on Jimin's face. Her sister didn't see her sneaking behind her so she took her chance and bumped her making her stumble and fall unto Taehyung's hands.

"Kyeopta~!" Taehyung said smiling as he patted her head then helped her stand up. "Ha! Karma" yoonrin told her sister then smirked making yoonmin glare at her older twin.

Suga was up next on the second session of photoshoot. He was looking at the figure infront of him who was applying a small amount of powder on his face. "Joahae~" he mumbled while smiling "Mwo?" Jinhee asked puzzled. He then coughed awkwardly as he realized what he just said.

*after le photoshoot*

"Can I snatch yoonmin from you girls? I'll bring her back by tonight." Taehyung told the girls while holding her arms and the other raising as if he is promising what he just said.

"Arasseo. You better bring her back!" Her older sister warned him as she watched them leave the room.

"Yoonrin-ah! You haven't been my maid yet. Lets go somewhere!" Jimin told yoonrin then held her arm ans soon left the room without asking for permission to her eonnie's.

Jhope did the same thing to Minseo, Suga also wanted to ask Jinhee out but he failed and ended up bringing her back to her apartment.

"Uhm you can go back to your dorm now. I'll be fine alone!" Jinhee insisted.

"Ani.. It would be inappropriate for a man to leave a girl in a house alone." He said and went inside, then he examined the place.

They both stayed at Jinhee's studio. They were a bit awkward with eachother at first but got through it the longer they bond since they had similarities with eachother.

The girls were pretty popular when it comes to youtube. They have about 4.6 million subscribers. They named their channel 'Celestials' while their individual channels were LunarHee, SunnySeo, AstraRin, AlkiraMin and had more than 5 million subs.

Jinhee went on live with her personal channel, The viewers grew after a few minutes. She introduced them about suga and comments went on about shipping them, saying ship names like YooHee. The comments made the two chuckle, and the live went on like that for an hour.

~

Yoonmin's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked him still feeling anxious.

"I'll treat you dinner tonight! Where do you wanna go before we eat?" He asked joyfully his smile never leaving his face.

"Somewhere simple would be nice. How about we play in an arcade?" I told him as if I'm challenging him, he nodded.

The first game we picked was Just Dance. I can tell he was having fun as he kept on giggling and laughing as he missed some moves. As we dance we attracted a lot of people. Some even knew me from my YouTube channel.

We both tied, we danced twice and I fwon first, then he won the second time. As a tie breaker, he challenged me with playing basketball.

"Yoonmin-ah! Why are you so good at this! I'm loosing again!" He whined while focusing on the basketball. In the end I still won against him.

"It isn't my fault! The girls keeps on playing sports! And it just happens that Jinhee Eonnie taught me basketball!" I replied with a chuckle.

"Yoonmin-ssi is so good at playing games!" He kept on whining while hugging me from my back. I like this cute side of him. He's just so cute. I giggled and we chose a restaurant to eat in.

~~

No one's POV

They went to the park, it was chilly as the night is almost approaching.

"Do you know how to ride a bike?" Jimin asked her.

"Ne, but it's been years since the last time I rode one." She answered him.

They rented a bicycle, and used that as transportation to the park. As they got to their destination, few people were in there.

They rode the bike around the place, a moment to remember. After a few minutes of riding the bike, Yoonrin stopped in the middle of the grassy place as she gasped.

"Aigoo, look at the sky!" Yoonrin cooed, she was a fond of skies ever since she was young, same goes to her sister.

The heaven like sky was made up in mixed gradient colors of sky blue, pink, orange, and yellow. The clouds was also scattered along as if the sky was painted by an artist.

Yoonrin took her phone then took pictures. She was too mesmerized by the sunset that she didn't notice Jimin was taking a picture of her along with the breathtaking view above them.

The moon came up quickly as the sun went down. They walked around the park, the lake was glistering, copying the stars like a mirror. Soon enough they went somewhere to eat and ended the night with such majestic memories to remember.

~~~

No one's POV

Jhope lead them into a zoo. Surprisingly there were a lot of animals, they fed some animals, and also took pictures with them.

"I HATE SNAKUE!!" Jhope ran away from fear which made Minseo laugh hysterically as he shivered behind her.

"Arasseo. There's a beach near this zoo, right?" She asked him. People from there said that the sunset comes down at that beach.

"We can go there. I hate snakues...Lets get out of here!" He whisper shouted at her then ran off.

They were actually right in time when they got there at the sandy ground that meets the ocean floor. The breeze of the ocean along with the sky painted by the heavenly gods made it even better to stay where they are until night comes.

"How I wish I can always come here. Sadly I can't." Minseo gave a small smile, knowing that the dream of her visiting there always couldn't happen.

"I can take you here everyday." He said while smiling that his dimples appear.

The scenery surrounding them felt like they're dreaming. It was such a beautiful place for any couple to bond in. They sat on the sand admiring the beauty of the ocean that meets the sky along with the sun.