Chapter 11

Jinhee's Pov

I groaned and held my right arm the two girls pushed earlier. I don't know why but anger swirled inside me as I saw two disappointed looks from the twins.

"Yah," I said pointedly making the boys and those two look at me.

"You two better explain why you would push me as I was walking," I said harshly, a snarl formed on my lips as I glared at them.

"A-ah...M-Mianhae E-Eonnie," They said and bowed, I let out a 'tsk' and crossed my arms.

"You should be," I said blatantly and looked back to my sister like friends.

"Minseo-yah, Rinnie-yah, Minmin-ah. Let's go to the arcade now shall we?" I said sweetly and tugged their arms and walked to the arcade, not before shooting a glare towards the two pabos behind us.

"Oh and...You better not upset me... Otherwise, we'll have complications or rather...You two will have difficulties" I said not even turning around before continuing my way to the arcade.

No one's Pov

'S-scary' The 12 people said in their minds, as they witnessed the dark side of Jungkook's sister.

"Tae oppa! Who was that?" The girl with curly brown hair asked, she could still remember the cold glare the girl had sent her.

"Ah, That was Jinhee-Noona. Jungkookie's Older sister." Taehyung said, shrugging the arm that snaked over his hands.

"She's scary! Right Jimin-ssi?" The other asked, her brown eyes glancing back to where the girl stood.

"My Noona isn't that scary unless you pissed her off... The next time she sees you, You'd be dead" Jungkook said with a chuckle before pulling Jimin away from the girl's grasp.

'I can't let anyone ruin my two most valued ship. JinRin and TaeYoon for life!' He thought before pulling the two boys towards the arcade they had planned to go.

"Ani! Minseo-ah you're doing it wrong!" A familiar voice caught their attention.

In the punching game stood the four girls they had seen earlier. Jinhee had pulled Minseo back and stood in front of the game. She positioned herself before throwing her fist towards the bag, in result, the score had been set to 970. The boys along with the girls had their jaw open, Jinhee smirked everyone saw how her eyes looked to the side as she saw the two girls who had gotten on her nerves.

"That's how you do it. If that was a real person they'd be bleeding as soon as my fist collided with their body. Preferably the face" She said with a grin, hinting her plans if ever the girls ruin her mood again.

"Jinhee-yah!" A shout caused her to look behind her.

"Ah, Jin-oppa! What brings you here... with those skanks?" The sweet tone of her voice was now turned into a snarky one. Jin looked behind him and chuckled nervously.

"We had planned to come here earlier. And those two decided to tag along, the one with curly hair is Kang Haneul and the one with straight hair is Jang Saera" He said, the two girls gulped and reluctantly bowed.

"Did I say I wanted to know who they are? No. I could care less about who they are" She replied with a cold tone, Jungkook chuckled and went beside his sister, his hands making circle patterns on her shoulders as he attempted to cool her off.

"Tsk, I'm Jeon Jinhee. That's Park Minseo, and lastly those are Ahn Yoonrin and Ahn Yoonmin" Jinhee said monotonously, she was giving off a cold aura as she spoke to the two girls.

"Hello," The three girls mentioned said, bowing before smiling.

"Tae-Oppa! Let's play there!" Haneul said pointing at a game, Yoonmin could feel a knot form on her stomach and unknown feelings surged around her head.

"Jimini-ssi! How about that game?" Saera asked with puppy dog eyes, that in Jinhee's eyes looked horrendous.

"Yah. You two just tagged along. They decide on who to go with and what game they would play. Now you two... stop ruining my ship" Jinhee said with a tone you could identify as deadly.

"Yoonmin-ah, Let's go over there," Taehyung said, linking his arm to the girl's hands and pulling her away.

"Where would you like to go Minseo?" J-hope asked, smiling brightly at the female as she shrugged her shoulder.

"A-ah! Yoonrin, wanna play there?" Jimin asked, pointing at an air hockey table at the far corner.

"Hm, yeah sure!" Yoonrin said with a wide smile.

After the girls dispersed, well apart from one, they were left with 4 guys and 3 girls. Jin decided he'd go to a claw machine and try to get an alpaca stuffed animal while Namjoon decided to check on the others. Jungkook sighed and went to a shooting game leaving four more people. The two were about to ask Yoongi to accompany them, but sadly for them, Jinhee grabbed the pale boy's arm.

"Yoongi-yah, let's go play basketball over there, ne?" She asked with a smile, showing her bunny smile similar to her brother.

"Ah, sure let's go," He said before walking calmly to the game.

"You two" Jinhee said with a glare. "Better not ruin my or my friend's day with your clingy mannerisms and try hard cute actions. Don't forget I am always watching." She finished and turned around before catching up with the male.

"S-should we go?" Saera asked with a worried look. Haneul scoffed and turned to her friend.

"No! I thought you like Jimin? We have to make them ours, not theirs! Is that girl really scaring you?!" She asked with a frown, Saera looked down guiltily.

"Y-yes... I mean! Have you seen that punch? The bag almost ripped! I don't want my beautiful face to disappear!" Saera said in a bratty tone, Haneul groaned but deep inside she was horrified of the girl.

"She can't hurt us, right? I mean. Taehyung is Mine and Jimin is Yours! So Jinhee Eonnie can't do a thing!" Haneul said with a smirk.

Meanwhile, three people sneezed, Two cute ones and one normal one.

"I think someone's talking about me, And I swear if it's those girls I'll kill them," Jinhee said as she rubbed her reddening nose, Yoongi chuckled and continued shooting basketballs on the net.

Two others had said the same thing, apart from the killing them one, making their companions laugh and smile.

"Heh...we'll get what we want my friend, soon!"