Chapter 20

Yoonrin's POV

I glanced at the front where the chairs were located which made me more nervous than I really am. It's our first time to have this kind of experience. We may have a lot of fans, but I can't help getting anxious.

"Rinrin-ah," My sister called as she smiled.

"You'll be fine, stop getting nervous." She comforted me as she repeatedly patted my back.

We sat at the front as our makeup artists gave us our finishing touches. It was pretty surprising because a minute ago we were the makeup artists. Now we're the one getting the makeup on.

"Alright are you girls ready?" The interviewer asked us, we were about to start broadcasting.

"We are starting in 3-2-1.. Good morning everyone! We now have today is the new upcoming girl group from BigHit Entertainment, introducing.. Celestials!"

"Annyeong! I am known as the leader, Jeon Jinhee!" She bowed at the camera energetically.

"Annyeong! I'm Park Minseo!" She said joyfully.

"Annyeong. I am Ahn yoonrin!" I said, "and I am Ahn Yoonmin! Also known as the maknae and Yoonrin's sister!" I giggled as she introduced herself and did an aegyo.

"Now that, that's settled. I heard that you were known around the world and practically popular among youtube. Before that, how did you guys meet?" She asked us.

"Well first I met Minseo during highschool. A year after, we met the twins. The bond we had with eachother went on until college. As our friendship grew stronger, we didn't realize the time went by rather quickly until we lived together." Jinhee answered, the three of us nodding in agreement.

"Fascinating, so how did you girls become popular worldwide?"

"As you have said we got popular due to youtube. We have this youtube channel thats collabed and we're using that as our group name which is, Celestials, and we call our viewers/subscribers Celests, which will be our fandom name.. Anyways we started out small.. We posted a lot of videos on our channel wherein we showed various talents, we also posted a lot of funny videos where we did challenges made by us. Later did we know we attracted a lot of viewers and gained a lot of subscribers." Minseo answered.

"We also had our own channels. There we would mostly post our live videos, or post blogs." I added.

"Now that we know you girls as a group, please further more introduce yourselves." The interviewer said as she pointed at the camera.

"Again, I am Jeon Jinhee, also known from my youtube channel, LunaHee, but you can call me Jinhee." She said which made me giggle a little, trying not to show it on cam.

"You said you're Jeon Jinhee? Then perhaps do you have any connections with Jeon Jungkook from BTS?"

"Ahh kookie-yah? He is my younger brother.. Anyways. My stage name is Luna. Born on January 19th which is today but we celebrated it last wednesday which was 15?.. I like playing instruments like the piano and violin...basically all of them. I also produce music."

"Ahh happy birthday then! Anyways have you made any music so far? Can you perhaps sing it for us?"

"Yes I do have have one. And sure I'll sing it.. The title is Classy...

Boy, you know, you know
I think you're perfect
I could scream like "Boy, why are you so classy?"
From your pants to your glasses!
Oooh! Oh! Oh!

If only you knew.
I'd only admire
Someone like you
If only you knew~"

She sang the chorus part way too perfectly. The three of us stared at her in shock because we rarely hear her sing.

"That's a beautiful voice you have! Are you perhaps a vocal? Do you have any other favourite things to do? Or anything you like?"

"I like reading books, but I mostly sleep when I'm bored, they do say I'm like a lazy cat. And that's pretty much it actually." Jinhee said, I tried to stiffle my giggle since I think she haven't noticed they called her a vocal but I feel like someone will just speak up disagreeing with her.

"She can actually rap...and she's actually a rapper. Her face also fits perfectly for doing aegyo's but she doesn't like to do it...even though she does it unintentionally!" my sister beside me blurted out then smiled at the camera then faced me as she bid an evil grin on her face, then I felt a glare coming from Jinnee.

"Oh? You're pretty talented Miss Jinhee! Onto the next one!"

"I'm the second member, Park Minseo, Park Jimin's cousin, and yes he's from BTS. I am born on March 12. My stage name is Sunny, youtube channel is also SunnySeo.. I love reading books. Watching kdrama's. Or rather sleep like Jinnee Eonnie does. I will be the one doing choreographies for our group." Minseo uttered then faced us saying it's our turn to introduce ourselves.. It kinda feels like introducing ourselves from highschool.

"Third member of our group. Born on August 6 along with Yoonmin. Stage name is Astra, also known as AstraRin from my youtube channel.. I love either cooking or baking! I also love reading books. I also love taking pictures of the sky along with my sister." I said then glanced at my younger sister.

"I'm the maknae, also born on August 6. Stage name is Alkira as for my YT Channel, I'm AlkiraMin. I have the same hobbies with my sister. We love taking pictures that we always take our camera everywhere." She said as the interviewer nods her head.

"Do you guys have any hobbies you do together for fun?"

"We bond together a lot. And I guess that includes our long board dancing hobby. We do it all the time but now as we got busy we didn't even have a second to use it." I said, answering her question.

"Is there anything you want to add?"

"Please support our group! Our debut will be coming out soon!" Jinhee added.

"That is it! We will be waiting for your upcoming debut! Thank you for coming today girls! See you again soon. Bye!" The interviewer said and we waved bye as we ended the broadcast.

It gave me chills right after we ended. It was pretty exciting knowing our debut will be coming very soon. We'll of course work hard on it. Other idols said that the trainee days were the hardest part on becoming idols.. But I know we'll get through it. New experiences are coming for us. Little did I know that it would also bring down your confidence.

A/n

How are you readers doin? I hope you're having a great summer! If not I hope you guys are doing well. Have a great day and don't forget to vote~

ANNYEONG~~