Chapter 16

Yoonrin's POV

"Give us at least 5 days to think about it"

Jinhee answered curtly. PD-nim had just asked us a while ago regarding on being an idol. There's a chance that we might agree on it and a chance that we may not.

"I'll give you 5 days, I'll ask you again by then." He answered then left the room.

We were just about to get the boys ready for their fan meeting in about 5 hours from now. The girls and I are just organizing the makeup, clothes, and accessories to be used on them. When they walked in, I saw Jimin from the distance and remembered the scenery. Suddenly my heart pounded loudly, loud enough that I could hear it just by thinking of those moments.

"Yoonrin-ah? Are you okay?" Jimin asked with concern, which brought me back to reality.

"A-Ani... I mean ne, I'm fine." I don't know why I stuttered nor why my tummy has butterflies flying around like it wants to escape.

I immediately grab the brush and started putting on makeup on his face. While I was putting on his lip gloss he just stared at me for the whole time which made me a bit anxious. It took me a while to finished his makeup, then I helped him put on his outfit then fixed his hair.

"You had fun the other day at the park?" He asked, I looked at him and continued straightening his hair.

"I had fun. It wasn't crowded when we got there, plus we were right on time cause of the sunset." I smiled while not making eye contact and focusing on his hair.

Everyone was busy getting the boys prepared for the upcoming event. The boys were both feeling excited and nervous to meet their fans; ARMYs.

We were on our way to the stage. The closer we got to the stage the more we can hear the fans screaming /chanting "BTS" non-stop. The boys made their entrance and the place were all surrounded by the screaming of the fans.

"DUL!SET! BANG! TAN! ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IMNIDA!" The greeting itself gave chills to everyone in the room including us.

The boys were very funny while they made jokes about themselves. Despite just being silly, they're also very stunning as they perform some of their songs on stage. Sometimes they played some games to entertain their fans or do what fans ask them to do.

The staffs including us during the fan signing were pretty strict with the fans. We made sure there were no hugging or prolonged contact, no large gifts, and no filming or pictures. They only had a few seconds with each member before they move to the next. I myself didn't expect that fan signings/meetings would be this strict, there is security everywhere in case a fan try something funny.

All of them brought an album for BTS to sign and a post-it note with a question for each member. They go up to their table, give them the album, chat for a bit and then move on after they sign their album and answer their questions. I vaguely remember Minseo and Jinhee unnie said that back when BTS was pretty small, they could be more personal with fans but I'd expect that they do very little of that now.

I also recall them telling us that there are also fan meetings, which are like small concerts with fun activities for the members to do, and usually Q&A sessions, same activities they did just before signing their albums. There's no one-on-one interaction between fans and BTS, but it's still very interactive compared to TV recordings or concerts. You can see that BTS talks about some really random stuff, and the fans are mostly standing around listening.

Jimin gets random things as a gift. I would put some gifts away from the table so that it wouldn't be crowded, then I stand at the back and wait for more gifts to come and put them aside, again.

As they finished, the boys gave their closing remarks, waved goodbye to the fans, send hearts to them while going backstage.

"Aigoo~" I heard taehyung sigh sounding very tired. I looked behind me and saw him hugging Yoonmin on the back as they walked, I then smirked at my sister as she scoffed at me.

"Jagi~!" I heard... Jimin? And he's running towards me... I think I misheard him.. "Mwo?" I asked puzzled as he got closer to me.

"I said... Yoonrin!" He said as he impersonated himself which made me giggle by his actions.

"I heard you tripped while you were running from the stage to the backstage. Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you have any bruises?" He asked being really concerned towards me, strange haha.

"Aigoo, this lil' mochi... I'm fine." I said while patting his head.

"Eotteokhe?! Jinhee noona is smaller than me!" He pouted. But not far away I can sense a deadly glare coming from Jinhee eonnie.

"WHAT WAS THAT PARK JIMIN?! I SWEAR TO WHATEVER FORCE MADE THIS WORLD I WILL HUNT YOU IF YOU SAID I WAS SHORTER THAN YOU I'M MERELY .3 INCHES SHORTER THAN YOU" She shouted while walking toward us.

"Yoonrin-ah! Save mee!" He hid behind my back as I giggled.

"I take back my words!" He continued while still hiding at my back. Jinhee glared at him one more time then walked away.

"Why is she so scary?" He asked as he shrugged. "She's still smaller than me though." He added.

"Jinhee eo-" I was about to call her when he cupped his hands on my mouth then led me on the other way towards the makeup room so that we wouldn't walk along with the person he's scared of.

As we got there, the boys, including the staffs were tired. I spotted the girls along with the boys.

"There they are! What took you guys so long?" Minseo asked while looking at us and smirked.

"He made me go on another way so that I couldn't tell Jinh-" before I could continue he cut what I was supposed to say. "Tell Jin he's very handsome!" He bloated.

"This cute girl said she loves me so much, I replied I love her too then I messed her hair playfully!" Taehyung said all happily while reminiscing the moment. I looked at Yoonmin and she seems so dull.

"A girl gave me this cap that says 'Jimin' which I found very sweet cause she made it herself. I held her hands the whole time we chatted in return." He smiled.

Why didn't I see that cap? Even the holding hands. I didn't see it back at the stage. What is this feeling? The boys were busy chatting about the times they had with the fans.

What is this feeling?

A/n
Hey guys! This ain't meh cousin. It's le author! Hope you guys liked the chapter!

If you're having a bad day, just remember our Bangtan! Think positive! Bad days will come to its end!

Annyeong~!!♥