Give me a break🌸

This chapter is dedicated to AvaViolet I love her stories💙
christopheri2 my bestest friend

"The meeting starts by 10:00am and ends by 12:00pm. You can join us on Tuesday.." The President of the writer's club informed me.. I nod my head and smile while he offered a handshake.. I finally decided to join the club last week, due to the unfortunate events that happened.. I haven't spoken to Josh since then... Bryan and the girls have been trying to cheer me up and it's beginning to work out.. Bryan advised me to join the club in order to keep myself a bit busy..

I left the library and plugged my earpiece in.. I actually put one piece on.. I was listening to Cold water by Justin Bieber and MØ💃🏾😍😍 I'm totally in love with it..

"Whoa there, slow down sweetie.. what's the rush?" A familiar voice said while chuckling.. I looked up and screamed with joy.. I didn't even realise I was hugging him.. I backed up a bit and blushed but he pulled me back and practically crushed me in his arms.. I finally figured who Bryan looked like though ;-).

"Where have you been? I missed you.." I mumbled into his chest.. I hadn't seen him for two whole weeks.. He left without informing any of us..

"I'm so sorry, Mum had a business deal and I had to go with her. (We eventually found out Bryan's parents are Business tycoons. That's why they're stinking rich. Bryan refused to admit that fact saying "I'm from a humble home guys" His dad is late though but his mum has successfully taken over..)

"Aww.. I missed you more baby girl.." He said and kissed my forehead.. I blushed when I heard whistles and cat calls from some guys around.. Bryan smirked and bent down... He winked at me and kissed my cheek.. very close to my lips..

"You guys are so adorable!!!" Kay, Maryam and Daffy screamed at the same time.. I jerked back and landed on my butt😂

"I will so kill them.." I grumbled to myself.. Bryan threw his head back and laughed loudly.. Wow, this was the first time he laughed this way.. A small smile graced my lips and he extended his hands to assist me, I gladly accepted it and stood up.. Fortunately, the bell for break rang.. Me and my pack😉💃🏾 I call them my pack.. I'm the Luna, and the guys are all members😂 there's no Alpha for now.. Josh was the Alpha😔

"Why do you look moody all of a sudden?" Bryan asks while staring at me.. "If you are thinking about that dude.. it'll be better if you don't because even though you still look pretty when frowning, I prefer your smile.."
I felt my face heat up at his last words and the girls snickered.. I shot them a glare and they started singing..

"Bee and Bryan sitting on a tree, Kiss.."

"If you guys complete that statement.. you'll see the other side of me" I threatened still blushing..

"But I want them to complete it Bee..." He grinned at me.. showing off his cute dentition😍

"No, no way.. they'll taunt me forever if they continue.." I whined and they all burst out laughing..
The cafeteria was filled up.. as always, students moving aimlessly, a group of guys were having a food fight and only stopped when a teacher arrived.. I accidentally bumped into someone and was caught before I fell.. I gasped when I saw who it was.. Oh no.. not again..

"Hi Beebee.. looking good.." Steve the school's play boy said smirking while checking me out.. I struggled to free myself from his grip but was relieved when I was pulled into another pair of arms..

"Don't you dare touch her again or else that thing between your legs won't be there by tomorrow morning.." Bryan's voice boomed around the cafeteria and everyone focused their attention on us..