A movie together

"Anything you wanna watch?"
Katsuki said .

Midoriya looked at the movies , he wasn't sure which one would be a good option , there were action movies of recognized heroes , horror movies , and as always the romantic one, he kept looking and he looked at Katsuki , wanting to listen his opinion too "I'm not sure yet , the next All Might movie is going out in two months, and for now I'm not sure , hmm , there's anything you want to watch?" Midoriya kept looking into the boy's eyes and held his hand that was on his shoulder to star caressing.

Katsuki twiddled his fingers around Izuku's and observerd the movies, he like horror movies but thought that Izuku would get too scared so that was out of the picture. The action movies were alright but they were mostly RIP off and not as good as the All Might movies. That was coming out in a few months as Izuku said... And there was the romantic one.. Katsuki wasn't too big on the romance only just recently getting into it, would he learn something? "This romance bullshit" he glanced
Directing his attention towards it. "Unless you wanna watch something else" Katsuki added, he didn't want to force the boy.

Midoriya was okay with it , he had watched romance films before , but with his mom since she wanted to watch them , but this time was goin to be with Katsuki , he sightly blushed and smiled "I'm okay with it" he let go of Bakugou's hand and took out his wallet "you want a snack ? Maybe we can get hungry inside" he said looking into his wallet counting his money to make sure if he was gonna get enough for the snacks.

Katsuki shoved his hand in Izuku's face cupping his jaw and made him look into his eyes. "I'll pay, my treat I was the one that asked you out on this...date" Katsuki wasn't used to saying the word 'date' but nonetheless this was a date to Katsuki and he wanted to impress Izuku. Katsuki's family was quite rich and they did have quite a large house. So spending money for the both of them didn't make Katsuki mind all that much. Katsuki tried for a genuine smile and got out his own wallet.

Midoriya blushed immediately to Katsuki's words , he held the boy's wrist and held his chin making him look into his eyes "a-are you sure?.I can pay at least my ticket" he looked to a side , he started thinking in Bakugou's words 'i was the one who asked you' he grinned , he knew how Bakugou wants to impress everyone , knowing him , this situation could be that he wanted to impress Midoriya , he just guessed , he removed his hands from the boy's body and hummed."hmm..well , I'll just want a soda , I'm still full from the pancakes so, a soda will be okay" he grinned.

Katsuki grinned even wider than before and ruffled Izuku's curly hair. "Heh I'm getting myself popcorn we can share if you get hungry" Katsuki walked up to the counter and said to Izuku along the way "Oh and also shit face I'm buying the tickets as well" Katsuki couldn't help his foul mouth if anything Izuku was like his sun, shining bright to him and him only. He ordered the tickets, drinks and popcorn and handed the soda to the boy, they both walked together into one of the screens and found their seats, Katsuki made sure to get them at the back and they eventually sat done sorting everything out.

Midoriya took a sip from his soda ,then placed it in the cup holder from the seat , he stared at Katsuki and played with one of his spiky hairs , Midoriya felt impressed himself how he began to feel comfortable and confident with Katsuki in such a short time, he even was now in a date with him, he tilted his head to rest on Katsuki's shoulder and his fingertips began to touch Katsuki's hand slowly , he looks at the boy and gets closer to give him a soft kiss, as the other boy began getting close midoriya placed the sip from the soda on the boy's lips , he payed back from teasing him before and giggled.

Katsuki bit the inside of his mouth to try and contain himself. He was just too cute. Katsuki let the boy kiss him and entwined their fingers together on the arm rest. When Katsuki heard Izuku's soft and cute giggles Katsuki melted on the spot. Katsuki took a sip from said soda and nuzzled his face into the crook of Izuku's neck puffing hot breaths that made the boy tingle. He kissed Izuku's soft freckled cheek and squeezed their hands tighter.

Midoriya bit his lip and grinned at the same time , his eyes shut and grabbing the boy's hand , he half opened his eyes and smiled , Katsuki drove the boy crazy , he loved everything he does with him , he held his hand tighter and tilted his head to the boy's shoulder again , the movie started appearing on the big screen and just mumbled "I hope the movie is good".

Katsuki in response also cuddling against the boy, "mmh yeah". It was moments like these that turned Izuku's insides into mush. The movie started and Katsuki already was glancing forth between the movie, he could admit that watching the move any day wasn't enough to make him bored. He watched Izuku's intense glare and giggled at how cute he was. Katsuki grabbed for Izuku's thigh and smoothed it down a bit, earning a quick moan from the other.
Katsuki felt the boy tense under his touch and whispered soothing words into his ear, "Relax..".

Midoriya's spine had shivers by the smooth touch of the boy , he half closed his eyes and covered his mouth , he had know that in a date in the movies , normally you don't watch the movie , you make out with your date , 'w-what should I do..' he thought , the screen room was not having too much people , and he kinda could listen the couples making out, he remembered the boy's words 'relax' as he remembered this , he tried to relax and closed his eyes , he didn't care about the movie now , he
began being focus on Katsuki and letting him do whatever he pleased.

Katsuki ran his fingers over Izuku's thighs and traced the inner sensitive parts of them. He gently cupped his inner thigh, his eyes were glued to the screen but his mind and hands were obviously somewhere else. Katsuki wasn't too big on romance movies but the fact that Izuku was sitting here next to him, in the dark together with not many people around made Katsuki's heart race and made the boy more daring. 'Fuck it' he thought. He grazed his hands over Izuku's crotch and leaned in closer To whisper "Try not to make too much noise Deku", he smirked whilst saying this...