"Everything from you is mine"

Katsuki hummed into Izuku's neck, teeth grazing over his skin slightly.

Midoriya sighed , feeling so relaxed with his boyfriend, both of them cuddling and feeling the warmth of each other's bodies, his nose rubbing Katsuki's neck , feeling his boyfriend's hands caress his back smoothly and gently, he began giving little kisses on the boy's neck whilst humming "and I'm not going anywhere without you.." Midoriya whispered into the boy's ear and kept leaving sweet kisses on his neck as he slid his hands on his back , caressing it gently and hugging tighter Katsuki.

Katsuki bit his lip and hugged Izuku's body to his own tighter. He gently sucked on Izuku's neck making soft marks in his skin, smirking "Guess you'll be wearing this turtleneck a lot more" Katsuki held Izuku's waist with both hands. He pushed Izuku away from his chest and locked their lips together, Katsuki's tongue desperately searching for the warmth inside his boyfriends mouth. Katsuki pushed the boy down onto the sofa and put half his weight over his, softly caressing his curls and his Freckled cheek.

Midoriya felt caught out of guard , his eyes were a bit opened , but then slowly closed them melting in the kiss , he rubbed his tongue against Katsuki's .When he was pushed Down on the couch , he sightly bit his lip and grinned at the same time , he looked at Katsuki who was on him , caressing his freckled cheeks , Midoriya gently warped his arms around Bakugou's neck and gave him a kiss in the forehead , he rubbed their noses together and gently kissed him "mine.." he muttered.

Katsuki's breath hitched and he stared down at his boyfriend, at how pretty and cute he was. Katsuki licked his lips at the statement that Izuku made and he smirked leaning down to kiss at Izuku's lips, both his cheeks, his jawline, whilst mumbling "your mine, everywhere is mine" he slowly trailed down and kissed at his neck smoothing his fingers over marks from previous nights, he whispered "mine". He trailed down further lifting Izuku's sweater up and kissing a long trail up to his collarbone, "Mine" he whispered. He caressed Izuku's muscles and trailed down to his pants, he kissed over the fabric and grinned looking up. "Mine" Katsuki lowly rasped.

Midoriya started turning deep red of how smoothly his boyfriend moved and kissed all his body , he bit his lips whilst looking and feeling Katsuki's lips on his body , when he ended up on his pants ,he stared at his red bloody eyes , he sightly covered his mouth "y-yes.."he said with his eyes half closed and feeling his blood burning through his veins "I'm all yours Kachan... completely yours" he finished his words , his boyfriend could easily make him all weak in seconds .His heart racing so fast , he thought he was gonna explode , one hand tapping his chin and the other holding the couch tight, and his eyes half closed looking at Katsuki's.

Katsuki started up at his boyfriend humming lowly at how amazing he looked. Katsuki let out a small 'heh' and trailed his fingers across his v-line. "I'm the only one who's allowed to see that face, Deku" he growled out the boy's nickname and licked his lips. He tugged at the waistband of his pants pulling it up and then releasing with a 'snap' against Izuku's skin. "Tell me what you want Deku" Katsuki demanded, eyes narrowed into Izuku's own, watching him hungrily.

Midoriya sightly blushed and looked down at his boyfriend , he glanced at him , his legs twitched a bit , he bit sightly his bottom lip , he looked to a side blushing and he covered his mouth, he felt a bit shy , "r-rub.." Midoriya mumbled low as he shut his eyes a bit tight , he slowly slid his other hand on his crotch and felt his hard member, he didn't knew he was hard already , and he hummed as he felt his throbbing member. "Kachan..k-kiss me please.. a-and rub" he looked down the boy once Again , but this time he said it clearly , he wanted Katsuki to fuck his mouth with his tongue and rub their members together , having this in mind made Midoriya heat up , and his face started turning red , he bit more his own lip, getting more impatient..