Fuck the movie

Midoriya gasped by the sudden touch on his crotch , he covered his mouth , trying to not make too much noises as Bakugou said, he held Bakugou's hoodie and pulled him close, rubbing his lips against Bakugou's , he whispered "th-then kiss me..so I can't let out my noises" that moment, Midoriya completely forgot about the movie and focused on the boy , his eyes are half closed , he never imagined doing this things in a cinema , specially with Katsuki , but now things changed and he loves it.

Katsuki's eyes widened at the sudden pull on his hoodie from the boy and devilishly grinned. "Heh you're damn needy Deku", saying this Katsuki couldn't help himself and gave Izuku his wish. He inched closer and their lips met, Katsuki didn't hesitate any longer and thrust his tongue inside the other boy's mouth, rubbing and licking Izuku's tongue. He heard and felt the vibrations of Izuku's moans which only made him hungry and greedy for more. His hand grabbed at Izuku's crotch more tighter This time and his other arms was now around the boy's neck, playing and ruffling with his curls. Katsuki forget where they were, forgot about the movie and forgot about to people around him. All of his attention was on Izuku and he lusted for more.

Midoriya moans were slipping out but being covered by the hot mouth of Katsuki's , twirling his tongue between Bakugou's, he was driving him crazy , he felt how his member twitched and his pants began feeling more tight than before , he began getting closer into the kiss , like he hadn't ate in ages and the boy is his tasty food , his body tensed and the temperature of it was very heated up , he felt so hot , he felt like melting , he held Bakugou's shoulders tightly , as they kissed with hunger.

Katsuki breathlessly let out a soft moan, "F-fuck Deku..." He felt the other boy's member twitch and instantly become hot even through the cloth. He couldn't stop working his hand, rubbing Izuku's sensitive crotch. He wanted to just fuck him right there but refrained from doing so. Shit they was here to watch a film and go out on a date but how could he help himself from devouring this curly haired boy. Katsuki yanked at Izuku's hair tilting his chin up, Izuku's moans fuelled Katsuki And riled him up. "Deku...Deku... Need you right now" Katsuki breathlessly whispered into Izuku's mouth. He felt his own member twitch and throb.

Midoriya was going crazy , he needed the boy so badly , they were in a public place , they couldn't do it there , he was so impatient now , he heard the boy's words leaving his mouth , he felt the same way about it , he held the boy's wrist from the hand that was touching his crotch and looked into Bakugou's eyes full of lust , and almost like begging "i-i need you too kachan.." he looked at Katsuki's  lips , their lips rubbing , "ch-choose.., we go to a hotel that is t-two blocks from the mall? or th-the bathroom..?" Midoriya whispered , he was so impatient he needed Katsuki right now, he was gonna lose his mind , as he waited for the boy's answer , he slid his hand slowly on the boy's crotch and rubbed his hand on it , as he looked into Bakugou's bloody color  eyes.

Katsuki gritted his teeth and gulped at the sudden sensation welling up at his crotch. Katsuki nibbled on the boy's lips, biting then licking. "The hotel... Hurry right now fucking hurry" Katsuki rasped low and groaned as he stood up from his seat pulling Izuku with him. He didn't care about anything else right now but Izuku, Katsuki had envisioned the boy spread out on the bed for him.. For him only, he gulped as they raced down the stairs and out the cinema...