"i want to stay longer"

..." Midoriya sounded a bit nervous, he wasn't sure if he should ask about what are they , if they are something , if they are having a relationship "a-am I..your boyfriend?." He wanted to make sure , Katsuki hasn't asked him about it , he wanted to make sure if he was something , if they are something, Midoriya kept hiding his face in the blond spiky hair of the boy , waiting the response.

Katsuki melted with Izuku's kisses and at the declaration that he was also Izuku's. He smiled happy and blushed. Katsuki stilled at the words that left Izuku's mouth. Katsuki never- he sat up properly and stared into green eyes. He placed his hand against the smaller boy's cheek and caressed slowly. "I-if you want... We could go out and shit" Katsuki was never good at these sort of things or expressing how he felt. But Katsuki blushed nonetheless and hoped he didn't seem to half assed about Their relationship. Katsuki loved this and Izuku more than anything.

Midoriya looked up at the boy who was gently caressing his red freckled cheek , he slowly raised himself up and sat up beside Katsuki , he kissed gently his shoulder, and grinned "alright" that's all what he said and stood up to grab his clothes , his legs were shaky , and he bent over to grab his clothes from the floor and start to dress up with them, grabbed his phone and saw there was missed calls from Inko , his mom "ah- mom called me" he taped the phone and called his mom, probably she was Worried about Midoriya , Inko responded quickly and she began with a 'how are you Izuku?! Is everything okay!?' Midoriya just giggled and responded calm "I'm good mom , everything is fine" his Mom reply 'and Katsuki kun?' Midoriya stared a few seconds at the boy and sightly blushed "he's fine , gladly we are getting along" Midoriya responded to his mom , he continued talking as he was putting his shoes on.

Katsuki scratched at his hair and did the same as Izuku, he put his clothes on even though he was all sweaty he made a mental note to take a shower when he got back home. He glanced over at Izuku who was on the phone with his mom. 'We are getting along', Katsuki smirked and wanted to shout something inappropriate but thought twice. He put his shoes on as well and patiently waited for Izuku and his mom to finish having their moment. Damn Katsuki would call his own mother a old hag but never could.
He bring himself to hate Inko. He leaned on Izuku's shoulder and tapped his foot.

Midoriya felt the boy lean on his shoulder and he hummed , he gently began caressing his jaw line and leaned his head on the boy's head , Inko kept talking to Midoriya , wanting to make sure her son was alright 'im goin back tomorrow at night Izuku' Inko said and hanged up with an 'I love you take care' , Midoriya just looked the phone , there was no call and he just placed the phone in his pocket , he hummed again and kept caressing Katsuki's jawline and cheek "I only have tomorrow left kachan"
Midoriya slowly stood up stood in front of him  he slid his hands on Katsuki's toned arms up to his shoulders , giving him a kiss on the forehead "we go?" He grinned after saying this.

Katsuki hung his head low pouting, "Only 1 more day left huh.." Katsuki embraced the smaller boy in his arms hugging him tight. "Heh this is only the beginning Deku, I owe you a better date I couldn't control my self today" Katsuki scratched at his cheek and kissed Izuku on both cheeks. "Let's go" he held Izuku's hand in his own larger one.

Midoriya looked to a side and blushed , he scratched his head embarrassed and sightly grinned "i-i couldn't control myself either" when Bakugou's last words left his mouth he began walking , holding his hand tight , they made his way out of the hotel , his legs still shaky and have a long sigh , breathing some air , he needed fresh air. Midoriya hugged the boy's toned arm with one of his own arms , "what now kachan?." He nuzzled on the side of his shoulder, hiding the half if his face.Sightly showing his nose, opening his eyes bright up to Bakugou and sight blush on his freckled cheeks.

Katsuki noticed the boy's shaky legs and let him tug on his arm. He hummed in thought "If you're not too uncomfortable we can get food I'm fucking hungry" Katsuki stared into those wide bright eyes. And pinched Izuku's nose gently, "Stop being so fucking cute Deku" Katsuki playfully smiled, despite saying this seeing Izuku's smile was something Katsuki loved.