How did you liked me?..

He grabbed Izuku’s hand and dragged him up the stairs unsure of what to do, he just threw the other boy into his room and shut the door angrily. “Fuck shit fuck shit fuck me” Katsuki sighed and dropped onto the bed.

Midoriya's eyes widened and face went red when he saw his boxers in the air , held by Katsuki's hands , when he was dragged into his boyfriend's room , he looked at how angry Katsuki was , he got closer ,. Sitting beside him , he held his arms and pulled him "k-kaede , calm down , i-it's gonna be okay" he held his cheeks and looked at him worried , he didn't like to see his boyfriend panicking , kisses gently his cheek , he didn't know if his parents were going to be suspicious of them , he Warped his arms around Katsuki's body , "r-remember you're not alone kachan.. I'm here okay?.." he hugged tighter and shut his eyes and breathed in "I'm here..."

Katsuki felt like a child having a tantrum, he huffed still slightly red, his eyes widened for a moment when he felt the boy’s touch on his cheeks. He purred at the kiss on his cheek and shut his eyes, opening them half way to observe the boy. He felt relieved and safe to have Izuku by his side, hearing those words he relaxed his body. Katsuki fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Izuku down with him so that he laid on his toned chest. He caressed Izuku’s hair with one hand and his back with the Other. “Yeah... T-thanks I guess for staying by my side and shit” Katsuki wasn’t good at saying thank you yet he still tried just for Izuku, after all he was precious to him.

Midoriya smiled and snuggled into his chest , he hugged him tighter and have a small sigh, he heard him trying to thank , and this made him giggle , he caressed his chest , he purred at the gentle touch into his curls by his boyfriend's hands , as he cuddled , "mmm.." this relaxed him , he raised a bit his head and gave Katsuki a gentle kiss , adding a 'hmm..' as he did , "you want to stay here and wait for mom?.." he said placing his chin on his chest , looking up to him, his hands slid behind Bakugou's and hugged him.

Katsuki softly smiled at how Izuku was enjoying his touch and their cuddle. He also enjoyed it himself and couldn’t help but smile even more. His giggles lit a fire in Katsuki’s heart he melted against Izuku’s snuggles and played with his curls even more. Katsuki thought the boy was adorable looking up at him with his chin on his chest, he felt his heart beat faster. “Yeah...” Katsuki loves the feeling of Izuku’s hand behind his back it made him shudder and he hummed softly.

Midoriya grinned , he placed half of his face on his chest ,his cheeks tinted pink , he could hear his heart beat faster , he blushed and smiled more , he rubbed his cheek against his chest "I think your heart is happy.. to have me here...hmm?.. I can feel it jumping" he closed his eyes and kept smiling , his hands caressed Katsuki's back , gently and smoothly , he pressed more his body against Bakugou's and rubbed his own legs together, he could easily fall asleep in that moment , he loved it.

Katsuki fluttered his eyes shut and his body relaxed, after hearing those words from Izuku his eyes opened wide and his heart rate increased even more. Katsuki’s body went hot and his face was bright red, “I-I you... fucking stupid Deku” Katsuki spluttered, he ruffled Izuku’s hair roughly and coughed to hide his embarrassment. He let himself get swept away with the feel of Izuku’s hands caressing his rough back and his cheek rubbing against him chest. He hummed “Love you..” he looked to the side And shut his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed into his signature scowl. Yet it was more calm and relaxed.

Midoriya giggled when he knew Katsuki felt embarrassed for a moment , feeling his hands ruffling his hair , he thought it was cute , when he heard his last words , he grinned and looked up to him , he saw he was looking to a side and he just stared at him, in loved, his expression was like if it was the first time he fell in love.  "I love you too.." his cheeks tinted red , he placed his arms on his chest now , and places his chin on his arms , "hey kachan..i-im curious...how.. h-how did you started to like me?.." he said , biting a bit his own mouth , a bit embarrassed for the question he made.