19. That's All There Is To It

Tonight is Stassie's birthday and we all agreed to go out clubbing

"Baby are you ready yet?" Jack groans as he lays on my bed. I finish applying my lip gloss before turning off the bathroom light and strutting Out. He immediately sits up once he hears my heels against the hardwood floors.

"Damn, you sure we can't just stay in?" He says pulling me closer by my hips.

"No Jack" I laugh at him and put my arms around his neck as he rests his head my chest. He's sitting on the bed and I'm standing in between his legs which makes me taller. I run my hands trough his hair as we sit in silence.

"I love it when you do that" he groans as I keep playing with his hair. I smile.

"Why are you so tired?" I laugh at him and lift his head up. He squints his eyes and smirks.

"Well I mean, you did keep me up last night" he winks and I smack his arm.

"Come on I don't wanna be late" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bed. He reluctantly follows me out to his car as we both get in and drive to the club.

"Stay by me all night." He says with his jaw clenched as we walk in.

"Oh I'm not letting you out of my sight" I whisper in his ear seductively before leaving a wet kiss on his jaw. He smiles down at me.

We make it in past the bouncer and immediately go to the bar to order some drinks.

"Hi what can I get for you?" The young girl asks. I notice her smirking at Jack as he looks over the drink menu. This bitch. Gonna act like she don't see my right here.

I make sure to grab her attention before beginning to kiss Jack's neck and jaw line. He raises his eyebrows and smirks down at me as I grab his hands and put them on my ass. He gets the hint and squeezes before leaning down to kiss me. We break out into a mini make out and I open one eye and look back at the girl who is staring at me with disgust.

I pull my lips off of Jack's and he bites his lip before ordering both of our drinks while his hands still rest on my ass.

I fucking love this man so much, I will not let any stupid bitch think she even has a chance with him. He's mine. I'm his. And that's all there is to it.

It's super short, I know. I didn't even have time to update but I figured I would do a little one for now since it's been SO long. 💞