T w o || P r e p a r a t i o n

Thankfully, the rain had stopped yesterday. It was currently eight p.m. and in the Agreste mansion Adrien Agreste stood in his bathroom, checking himself out in the mirror, admiring himself from every different angle. Snapping out of his trance, he glanced at the time.

"Plagg, it's almost time!" The blond haired boy exclaimed, the little black kwami acknowledging his owner and continuing to munch on his camembert.

"Kid, it's an hour away. You have plenty of time to check yourself out, don't worry." Plagg said in a bland tone, demonstrating his tone to be the complete opposite of Adrien's.

The boy rolled his eyes and kept checking himself out in his bathroom mirror. "Mmm, yes. I look so sexy~!" He winked at the mirror. "Ladybug will love this ass~!"

Plagg spat out his camembert. "She's gonna want that flat lump of human mush? Plus, you're Chat Noir. She won't be able to see that thing you call an 'ass'. Hey wait a minute, doesn't that mean a donkey?"

"Oh hush. She can see it through the spandex material. I should really call it boyfriend material!" It was apparent Adrien's confident shot through the roof.

"Adrien, you have completely lost your mind." His kwami shook his head, hovering back into Miraculous holder's bedroom.

——————————

Marinette quietly paced around her bedroom. Tikki flew next to her, eyeing her with concern.

"Mari, please tell me what's wrong." Marinette's kwami mumbled in her squeaky voice.

"I'm not sure why he wants to meet me there. Is he gonna tell me he hates me? What if he wants to quit working with me?!" The bluenette began to panic and Tikki tapped her shoulder, attempting to calm her down.

"Marinette, breathe." She replied, lowering her voice furthermore. Marinette's breathing became steadier, repetitively inhaling and exhaling until she felt she was calm.

"He doesn't hate you, he's becoming more flirty." Tikki pointed out, smiling softly.

"True, but he's kinda annoying. Ugh, his cat puns bother me." Marinette openly commented her thoughts.

"His puns are kinda bad." Tikki gave a nod of agreement.

The two went back and forth in regards to Chat Noir until Marinette glanced at the digital clock on her phone, in which it presented the time of eight thirty p.m.; she gasped at the sight of the time.

"Tikki, thirty more minutes, what shall I ever—" the suddenly anxiety-filled bluenette was interrupted by her kwami.

"Calm," her kwami replied. "Calm. Down."

"Okay." Marinette, again, inhaled and exhaled until she was at ease.

"Good. Now, simply transform and meet him there early. That might be just what he wants." Tikki gave her Miraculous holder a warm smile, reassuring her.. again.

The nervous girl had a change of attitude, flashing Tikki a confident grin. "Tikki, transform me!" She closed her eyes gently, allowing her kwami to transform her into Ladybug.

"Let's do this," she murmured genly to her kwami, leaping out of her window and zipping straight to the Eiffel Tower with her yo-yo.

Once Ladybug arrived at the top of the Eiffel Tower, she was shocked to see what was displayed in front of her. Chat Noir had set up a candlelight in the middle of a wooden, but fancy table.

He had also put two wooden, finely designed chairs across from each other, which had a cushion on the seat of both chairs. Ladybug breathed and said,

"This is so.. wonderful."