Chapter One

Kian's P.O.V) I get awoken by someone knocking in my Door fast. I get up and lazily walk down the stairs. I go to the door and open it expecting one of the boys It certainly was not one of the boys.

It was girl. She had teal blue hair, blue eyes, and a very amused look in her face.

"Hey! can't waste time. Hide me!" she says as u hear police sirens down the street. I let her in and she let's out a breath.

"Thank god." she says sitting down by the door.

"Uhm... if you don't mind me asking why am I hiding you?" I ask sitting down beside her.

"Well pretty boy. For one, I'm your neighbor. and two you are hiding me because I spary painted a dick on the bank." she says pulling out a cigarette pack.

"Woha, you are not smoking in my house." I say taking the pack away from her. She takes it back and looks at me with those eyes.

"Ha, and what are you gonna do about it pretty boy?" she says standing up pulling me up with her.

"I could kick you out of my house" I say ripping her hand off if my arm. that's gonna leave a mark. she grabs me my my shirt collar and gets in my face.

"Listen here Kian. YOU are going to do what I say okay? no buts, its, or no's. I won't take no for a answer Kian Lawley." she says letting me down and lighting up a cigarette. I was honestly scared. and how the fuck dose she know my name? I got snapped out if my thoughts when a knick came at the door. before I had a chance to open it she did.

"Kia- Oh hello there." it was Sam.

"So, kian who's this pretty lady?" he says walking in not taking Hus eyes off of her.

"Uhm, the 'Pretty Lady' can introduce herself." she says taking a drag if her cigarette.

"My name is Alexa and I honestly don't like you." she Says putting out her cigarette on her hand.

"How in the world can you do that?" I ask her. she looks and me with a amused look in her face.

"Please  I've had worse." she says pushing past me and Sam.

"Dude, She's a little fistey isn't she? I like it." Sam says. Alexa turns her head towards Sam and gives him a death stare. she gets up and walks towards him. Uh Oh.

"listen here Sam, YOU Do not talk about me, YOU do not talk to me. YOU don't compliment me. And you do NOT Call me fistey okay? If you do any of those thing I swear I will kill you okay Portroff?" she says. Holy shit.  how dose she know him that well?

"U-uh.. I... uh.." he stutters. she drops him making him fall to the floor. he groans and she gives him a look of proudness.

"Kian! come here!" she yells. I still wanna know how she knows about us. I wonder if she knows the rest if the boys to.

"Yes Random Stranger that i did not invite into in my house?" I say walking over to her.

"Wheres the fucking remote?" she says digging around in the couch. I grab the remote from behind her and hand it to her.

"Thank you Kian." she says laying back in the soafa flipping through the channels. she stopped on the new channel. it was telling a story about how a girl vandalized a bank.

"TheindentyOfthispersonshallremainasecretbutwewillgiveyoutheapperince. apparentlythispicturewastookwhenshewasbanngingonsomeone'sdoor." the news anchor said. a picture came up with a girl with teal hair came up. she looked familiar. Then I reconised. it was Alexa .

"Ha. I'm proud of myself." she says taking out her phone and looking at the time.

"oh shit I gotta go! gimmie your phone number Kian." she says whipping out her phone.

"Uh... its 413-844-2345(Not A real number)" I say to her. she types it in and bolts out the front door.

Wow was all I could think.

****************************

Isthischaptergood? Ilikeit. comment, vote, follow! Xx